– Yishun Polyclinic provides general medical services, diagnostic services, pharmaceutical services, financial counseling services, vaccination clinic, and E-Card for Chronic Care Plan.
– The polyclinic is located at 2 Yishun Ave 9 Singapore 768898, near Nee Soon East Community Club.
– Yishun Polyclinic’s operating hours are Monday to Friday (am): 8:00am to 1:00pm, Monday to Friday (pm): 2:00pm to 4:30pm, and Saturday: 8:00am to 12:30pm. It is closed on Sundays and public holidays.
– Registration hours are Monday to Friday: 7:30am to 4:00pm and Saturday: 7:30am to 12:00pm. Registration closes at 4pm (Monday to Friday) and 12pm (Saturday), but it may close earlier than stated if the clinic is overcrowded.
– Drivers may park at the basement carpark or public carparks surrounding the polyclinic, while the nearest MRT station is NS13 Yishun, and the clinic is within walking distance from Yishun Temporary Bus Interchange.
– Yishun Polyclinic provides a range of services, including booking an appointment, learning about financial assistance, locating polyclinics, making payments, filling preions online, and updating particulars.