VITALITY CHIROPRACTIC CENTRES – CHIROPRACTOR SINGAPORE
Address: 111 North Bridge Road, #29-04, Peninsula Plaza, Singapore 179804
Have you been suffering from chronic issues like migraines, Meniere’s disease, shoulder pain, vertigo, neck pain, or even digestive problems? In your quest for pain relief, you’ve tried medication, TCM spinal manipulation, sought medical doctors, dentists, physiotherapists, and other alternative treatments. Yet, you’re still stuck at square one, without a solution.
Look no further than Vitality Chiropractic Centres! Our experienced Chiropractic team provides treatment explicitly catered to boost your recovery process. We use our expertise to tailor an effective treatment plan that brings our Chiropractic patients back to optimal health.
Vitality Chiropractic Centres is the ONLY Chiropractic clinic in Singapore specializing in health issues related to the nervous system, such as migraines, vertigo, Meniere’s disease, and other neurological or neuromuscular disorders. In fact, we are the first Chiropractors in Singapore and Southeast Asia to introduce this Upper Cervical Specific Chiropractic technique. We take a holistic approach to our patients.
Beyond alleviating your symptoms, our patient-centric approach takes you through active recovery to bring your life and spinal health back to functional wellness! Your health goals are ours too. We take your investment in your health seriously, providing you with the utmost care to restore vitality back into your life.
From state-of-the-art technology to using proven, effective Chiropractic concepts like Upper Cervical Chiropractic Specific Technique to help our patients, we are different from other Chiropractors in Singapore. We regularly see patients that have failed at other practitioners. They come to Upper Cervical care as a last resort, but that is when they find their solution.
Our mission at Vitality Chiropractic is simple: to help people “take their lives back.” Finding solutions for your health should not be difficult. Our Chiropractor can help you with issues that you may be facing, from migraines and headaches to dizziness and vertigo, fibromyalgia or Meniere’s disease, and even sleeping problems such as insomnia. Our goal is for our patients to need fewer visits to our Chiropractic clinic.
If you need to come less, it means our safe and light Chiropractic treatments are working, restoring you back to health! Ready to receive your first Chiropractic adjustment to achieve your recovery goals? Contact us at Vitality Chiropractic Centres now!
How can chiropractic adjustment in Singapore help?
A Chiropractic adjustment is a manual technique used to realign spinal joints or other parts of the body, which can help to alleviate pain, improve mobility and function, and promote healing. Not to mention, Chiropractic adjustments are non-invasive and drug-free, making them a safe and effective management options for many people in Singapore. At Vitality Chiropractic Centres, our Chiropractors take a whole-body approach to care, working with each patient to develop a personalised plan that addresses their unique needs and goals.
Why choose Vitality Chiropractic?
From state-of-the-art technology to using proven, effective Chiropractic concepts like Upper Cervical Specific Chiropractic techniques, we are different from other Chiropractors in Singapore.
If you haven’t had any luck with pain relief through medical TCM spinal adjustment, medical doctors, dentists, physiotherapists, and other alternative treatments, we have a solution that can help you.
We regularly receive patients that have failed at other practitioners, seeking Upper Cervical care as a last resort, but ultimately end up finding the key to all their pain problems. This is what makes us so different from other Chiropractic clinics in Singapore.
Techniques used by Vitality Chiropractic:
1. Upper Cervical Specific Chiropractic Technique:
– Specialized analysis of precise x-rays to identify misalignments in the upper cervical region.
– Focuses on the top of the neck, protecting the spinal cord.
2. Functional Neurology Rehab:
– Complements Chiropractic care with targeted exercises.
– Helps patients achieve faster results and maintain improvements for longer.
– Utilizes neurorehabilitation techniques.
3. Computed Thermography Nerve Scans:
– Medical-grade Computer Infrared Thermography used to analyze the nervous system.
– Detects dysfunction and problems in the nerve system caused by spinal misalignment.
4. Specialized Biomechanical X-rays:
– Unique X-ray technology used for safety and specificity of care.
– Provides detailed information for accurate spinal corrections.
Chiropractors at Vitality Chiropractic Centres:
1. Shaan D. Rai (MCHIRO):
Shaan is a GCC registered Chiropractor from London (UK), graduating from Anglo-European College of Chiropractic (UK). He has been serving patients in Singapore since 2015 and started Vitality Chiropractic to open the first Upper Cervical clinic to Singapore. He has completed extensive post-graduate studies in USA, Australia, UK and Philippines, being the first to offer this technique in South-East Asia. He is the Alliance of Chiropractic (AoC) Chairman for Outreach, organising events within Singapore with People’s Association and other charities. Shaan has served thousands of patients, with experience in patients with headaches, migraines, vertigo, Meniere’s, IBS and other chronic nerve system problems.
2. Jessy Wong (MCHIRO):
Jessey is a GCC registered Chiropractor from Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), graduated from Anglo-European College of Chiropractic (UK). She has experience serving patients from 2 weeks old to 96 years old prior to moving to Singapore and joining Vitality Chiropractic. She has completed extensive post-graduate studies and is the FIRST female Upper Cervical Chiropractor in Singapore and South-East Asia! Jessey is active in outreach, participating in charitable trips to Cambodia and within Singapore. Jessey has experience helping patients with headaches, migraines, vertigo, Meniere’s, slipped disc, anxiety, fibrillations, IBS and other chronic nerve system problems. She also has a special interest in children and younger patients.
Some reviews on Vitality Chiropractic:
1. “My first visit to Vitality Chiropractic was in July 2022 and have been under the care and guidance of Dr Jessey since then. She is extremely patient, kind and knowledgeable! Have seen improvements in my condition during my 36 visits. A great environment, centrally located in City Hall and not to forget the excellent service staff Annie and Kelly. Kudos to Dr Shaan and his team! Thank you for improving my health and keep rocking! ” – Chris M S
2. “I was suffering from Ménière’s disease and was experiencing frequent vertigo. The problem took away my ability to lead a normal life for a few months until I found Vitality Chiropractic. Dr Jessey helped me regain my life and I am forever grateful for that. Since starting the treatment, I have not had any relapse. I strongly recommend Vitality Chiropractic, it is a life saver!!” – Halyn Chai
3. “After 1 year of visiting many doctors, I finally found Dr Shaan who really addressed the causes of my neck pain. It’s a before and after. I’m very grateful for having a normal life again and do the things that make me happy without any pain.” – Daniela Fernández