“Your Health is Your Greatest Wealth”
Total Health Chiropractic Singapore was founded by Dr Tim Errington with the belief that the little aches and pains are actually warning signs of larger health concerns that can no longer afford to be left unaddressed.
At Total Health Chiropractic we provide the exceptional chiropractic experience whilst helping you achieve your own personal health goals. Whether you desire to live without pain or a life of abundant health and vitality you are in the right place.
We are a team of highly talented, family-oriented doctors from the best chiropractic schools in the world, and we are here for you to help you improve and maintain your quality of life.
For many the experience will be life changing.
Total Health Chiropractic can help with the following common conditions:
1. Headaches & Migraines
2. Back Pain
3. Neck & Shoulder Pain
4. Slipped Discs
6. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
8. Poor Posture
9. Numbness & Tingling
11. Trapped Nerves
12. Radiating Arm & Leg Pain
14. Frozen Shoulder
16. Leg Length Inequality
18. Babies & Children
Team at Total Health Chiropractic (CBD)
Dr Tom Rezabek is an American Doctor of Chiropractic who has over 11 years of experience, after graduating from Palmer Chiropractic College West in San Jose, California in 2012.
His first degree was a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Kentucky in the US. However, following a football accident that led to a devastating spinal injury, he reconsidered his career path. He developed a keen interest in chiropractic which helped him overcome the debilitating effects of his injury.
He now dedicates his energy helping patients enjoy the benefits of enhanced health by providing specialist, experienced and compassionate chiropractic care.
Dr. Tom is certified in numerous chiropractic techniques including Gonstead, Diversified, Activator Method, and Pure Barre Core Muscle techniques.
When not working, he enjoys playing golf, cycling, and traveling with his wife and family.
Dr Nicole Gilliland
Dr Nicole has been working in Singapore for a number of years after graduating from Life East University, Georgia, USA in 2019. She spent most of her life in Wyoming, USA which led to an intense dislike of cold weather!
In her younger days, she had a few car accidents which led to chronic (and sometimes debilitating) low back pain. She tried many treatments to alleviate the pain but it kept returning. Luckily, her sister is a Doctor of Chiropractic and with chiropractic care, she quickly found relief from the pain.
This led to Dr Nicole earning her Doctor of Chiropractic degree so that she could help others improve their spinal health and live their lives pain-free and be able to follow their passions to the fullest.
Dr Nicole has been playing volleyball for over 20 years and also enjoys spin and pilates. She loves going to the movies and karaoke, hosting dinner and has been skydiving twice!
Jan-Mark Smith has over 12 years professional experience including rehabilitating sports injuries and has worked in semi-professional football and rugby teams.
He has also worked in a Cranial Osteopathic practice, specialising in treatment for newborn babies, infants and pre and postnatal women. With these specialist skills, he uses very gentle techniques to identify and correct mechanical dysfunctions. He has regularly treated babies for symptoms of colic and reflux with enormous success.
Jan-Mark is British and has worked in the UK and also Singapore for the last 10 years.
Jan-Mark Smith has received training and is registered with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC) in the UK. To maintain his ability to practice, he must participate in the annual renewal process, which involves obtaining a yearly license to practice.
The GOsC ensures that during this process, Osteopaths have active professional indemnity insurance, remain in good physical and moral standing, and have completed the required continuing education.
How to Get to Total Health Chiropractic (CBD)
Total Health Chiropractic (CBD clinic is conveniently located near Telok Ayer MRT in the CBD
The clinic is located at 22 Amoy St, Singapore 069857
Call us at CBD Clinic: +65 6224 6326
Opening hours are as follows:
– Monday: 10:30 am – 2:00 pm, 4:30 pm – 8:00 pm
– Tuesday: 10:30 am – 2:00 pm, 4:30 pm – 8:00 pm
– Wednesday: Closed
– Thursday: 10:30 am – 2:00 pm, 4:30 pm – 8:00 pm
– Friday: 10:30 am – 2:00 pm, 4:30 pm – 8:00 pm
– Saturday: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
– Sunday: Closed
Some reviews on Total Health Chiropractic (CBD):
1. “Dr Tim was able to address my diagnosis competently, l was convinced without any hesitation. He gave good insight and reason how and why in overcoming my neck pain immediately for further treatment to avoid severe discomfort to health and organ failure for overall wellbeing.” – Francis Xavier
2. “I have been their customer for quite a while. I can feel that my neck pain has hugely reduced as a result of continuous weekly treatment and consultation. One thing that could be concerning to you is that the price they charge is not low relatively speaking.” – Lin Lu
3. “Introduced to Total Health Chiropractic through Fitness First, I received chiropractic sessions for 6 months, starting with Dr. Patrick and now Dr. Tim. Through posture assessment and x-ray, the friendly and experienced doctors & staff thoroughly explained the full course of sessions. Effects were instantaneous, my back pain eased significantly after the first few sessions. After weekly chiropractic sessions, my shoulders & back are no longer stiff, and I can move my back so much better. With Dr. Tim’s tips on stretching and my increased attention to posture and occasional foam roll, I now sleep better and with more energy throughout the day. Highly recommend to give it a try.” – ZW Tham