Having healthy skin does not just make us look good, but also feel good. However, things like acne, pigmentation, skin laxity and hair loss can get in the way of achieving flawless skin. Despite the plethora of aesthetic procedures and treatments available today, not all of them will deliver results for you. This is why picking the best aesthetic clinic in Singapore requires you to consider a range of factors. Things like your specific skin condition and type, your desired results and expectations, as well as the aesthetic doctor’s ability and skills all come into play.
The best aesthetic doctors know that having good skin and appearance can empower and instil confidence in anyone, actively listen to your concerns and propose solutions on the suitable types of aesthetic services available before administering the treatment. As a one-stop aesthetic clinic in Singapore, we offer scientifically backed solutions and customised treatments that are based on your unique skin type and needs. Starting with a thorough consultation of your needs and assessing your suitability for treatment, our doctors will work with you to design a tailored treatment plan for the best possible results.
With a broad array of aesthetic treatments offered, The Clifford Clinic aims to be your top aesthetic clinic of choice when it comes to looking your absolute best. Possessing decades of experience in aesthetic treatments, our doctors are well versed in a wide range of aesthetic procedures for the skin, eyes, body, hair and face. You can count on us to deliver treatments that are safe, reliable and results-driven to unveil a more confident and radiant you.
Services at The Clifford Clinic:
1. Acne Treatment: Find out about treatment options for acne.
2. Acne Scar Treatment: Get treatment for debilitating acne scars.
3. AGNES – Permanent Cure for Acne: A solution for recurring acne outbreaks.
4. Back Acne “Bacne” Treatment: Address acne affecting the back, shoulders, and chest.
5. Q Switch Laser: Treat poor skin conditions like freckles, sunspots, and hyperpigmentation.
6. Laser Treatment: Swift and simple acne scar removal through non-invasive laser treatment.
7. Edge Fractional CO2 Laser: The latest technology for fractional CO2 treatment with minimal downtime and pain.
8. 水光针 Skin Boosters for Dewy Skin: Hydrate and moisturize the skin from the inside with Restylane Skinboosters.
9. Laser Tattoo Removal: Effective tattoo removal using nanosecond laser technology.
10. Laser Eye Lift: Non-surgical treatment to lift saggy, droopy, and wrinkled eyelids.
11. Thermage CPT Non-Surgical Facelift: Achieve radiant and youthful-looking skin through internal moisturization with Restylane Skinboosters.
12. Non-Surgical Eyebag Removal with AGNES: Remove eyebags without surgery using specialized protocols.
13. Kybella: A fat-busting treatment for achieving a more chiseled or V-line chin.
14. Vbeam Laser Treatment: Safe treatment for various conditions like Rosacea, spider veins, birthmarks, and more.
15. Fast Bruise Removal Laser – Within 24-48 Hours: Rapid bruise removal within 24-48 hours.
16. Dermaplaning: Achieve smooth skin by removing dead skin cells and vellus hair.
17. Stretch Mark Laser Treatment: Reduce stretch marks caused by rapid tearing of the dermis.
18. HIFU Sygmalift: Revolutionary non-surgical facelift using High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound.
19. HydraFacial: Proven treatment for wrinkles, acne, poor skin tone, and hyperpigmentation.
20. TCA CROSS: Painless and safe treatment for atrophic pitted ice-pick acne scars.
21. Infini Acne Scar Treatment: Treat stubborn acne scars from within using Infini fractional RF treatments.
22. Skin Cancer: Diagnosis and treatment for the most common type of cancer.
23. Mole Treatment: Various treatment options for the removal of skin moles.
24. Rejuran: Strengthen skin regeneration and replenish moisture for smoother, younger-looking skin.
25. Cystic Acne: Specialized treatment for cystic acne, which requires immediate attention.
26. Fraxel Dual: Advanced laser treatment for various skin conditions.
27. Secret RF: Non-surgical treatment using fractional radio frequency and micro-needles for depressed acne scars.
1. Dark Eye Circles: Treatment for dark circles under the eyes.
2. Non-Surgical Eyebag Removal with AGNES: Solution for removing eyebags without surgery.
3. Laser Eye Lift: Treatment for saggy, droopy, and wrinkled eyelids without surgery.
4. Fast Bruise Removal Laser – Within 24-48 Hours: Effective bruise removal within a short time frame.
1. Body Contouring – Z-Lipo: Treatment for stubborn fat removal.
2. Laser Tattoo Removal: Fast and effective tattoo removal with minimal scarring.
3. Guide to Hand Rejuvenation: Comprehensive program for rejuvenating the hands.
4. Laser Stretch Mark Removal: Reduction of stretch marks caused by rapid tearing of the skin.
5. Fast Bruise Removal Laser – Within 24-48 Hours: Rapid bruise removal within a short time frame.
6. HIFU Sygmalift: Non-surgical facelift using High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound.
1. ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant: Cutting edge technology for hair transplantation.
2. Pilose Hair Growth Serum: All-in-one hair growth product for scalp nourishment.
3. FUE Hair Transplant: Cost-efficient and economical hair transplant method.
4. Laser Hair Rejuvenation with Fractionated Thulium Laser: Painless and effective treatment for fuller hair using laser therapy.
1. Fillers: Restoring volume and reducing wrinkles in the face.
2. Silhouette Threadlift: Addressing skin issues such as freckles, sunspots, acne, or hyperpigmentation.
3. Face Slimming with Botox: Achieving a more feminine V-shaped jawline.
4. 水光针 (Skin Boosters for Dewy Skin): Moisturizing and hydrating the skin from within.
5. HydraFacial: Treatment for wrinkles, acne, poor skin tone, and hyperpigmentation.
6. Infini Face Lifting and Anti-Wrinkle Treatment: Treating acne scars and achieving lifted, youthful skin with Infini fractional RF treatments.
7. Thermage CPT Non-Surgical Facelift: Achieving natural, youthful-looking skin.
8. Kybella: Non-surgical treatment for chin contouring and fat reduction.
9. Ultra V Hiko Nose Threadlift: Non-surgical procedure for nose lifting and definition.
10. Vbeam Laser Treatment: Safe treatment for various skin conditions including rosacea, spider veins, birthmarks, acne scars, and more.
11. AGNES – Permanent Cure for Acne: Treatment for acne outbreaks and recurring acne.
12. Fast Bruise Removal Laser – Within 24-48 Hours: Quick and effective removal of bruises.
13. HIFU Sygmalift: Non-surgical facelift using High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound.
14. Double-Chin Reduction: Removal of stubborn fat under the chin using threadlifts, HIFU Sygmalift, and secret Botox lifting techniques.
15. Collagen Stimulation with Ellansé Fillers: Enhancing facial features by stimulating natural collagen production.
Dr Gerard Ee
Dr. Gerard Ee obtained his medical degree from St George’s University of London in the United Kingdom. He has accumulated his surgical experiences internationally from working in the Singapore General Hospital (SGH), National University Hospital (NUH), as well as Mount Sinai Hospital in New York. Dr. Gerard Ee achieved his Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh) and his Postgraduate Diploma in Dermatology (Cardiff). During his training, he was particularly interested in the minimally invasive aspects of surgery and understands that this is especially important in aesthetic medicine.
Dr. Ee believes that non-invasive measures are the most effective and safe method to achieve symmetry and elegance. Dr. Gerard Ee strives to achieve a physical well-being by creating subtle changes in the contours and colours of our skin, using procedures which avoid the need for hospitalization.
Dr. Gerard Ee is fully accredited in aesthetic procedures such as Botox, fillers, lasers and light therapies. He enjoys exchanging knowledge with the rest of the medical community and has published in several medical and scientific journals. Dr. Ee regularly attends conferences to discuss on the different surgical and non-surgical aspects with other medical professionals, and has presented his research locally and in cities such as Taipei, Las Vegas and London.
Dr Chow Yuen Ho
Dr Chow graduated from the National University of Singapore, and went on to clinical rotations in General Dermatology at Singapore General Hospital’s (SGH) Department of Dermatology. He has more than 10 years of clinical practice experience, where he has a special interest in aesthetic dermatological procedures and lasers.
Dr Chow has a special interest in high technology, and acknowledges the importance in being able to critically distinguish technologies with real application from hype. Dr Chow has accomplished much in this field, having been the founding Director of Medical Informatics at SGH, and subsequently heading the Asian division of multinational corporation Alert Life Sciences Computing as Managing Director. He applies this familiarity with technology to his practice, by ensuring the highest standards of clinical quality and patient safety are met, in addition to selecting and recommending only aesthetic technologies which have sound clinical evidence to patients.
In addition to being a trained and qualified laser operator, Dr Chow has attained certification by MOH accredited bodies, under the Singapore Medical Council’s Aesthetic Practices Oversight Committee for the following:
• Botulinium Toxin A for Aesthetic Application
• Fractional Lasers for Skin Rejuvenation
In addition, he has attended advanced courses such an dermal fillers and injection with muscle relaxant.
Dr Chow believes in contributing to academic development, and was visiting Senior Lecturer at Nanyang Technological University’s Masters of BioMedical Engineering programme. He continues to practice Family Medicine at his other clinic, maintaining a good balance between treating the sick and well.
Dr Timothy Shim
Dr. Timothy Shim is a Senior Consultant Plastic Surgeon with interests in aesthetic and reconstructive microsurgery. He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, National University of Singapore in 2002 and completed his basic surgical training in 2005.
He subsequently completed his advanced training in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery in 2011. Dr. Shim is well versed in both reconstructive and aesthetic surgery including blepharoplasty, eyebag removal, face lift, breast augmentation, high definition liposuction, abdominoplasty and fat grating.
He is also trained in supermicrosurgery and completed his fellowship in reconstructive microsurgery in University of Tokyo. He is known to be meticulous and has a keen eye for detail. Dr. Shim is also actively involved in the training of Plastic Surgery Residents and was previously the programme director of the NHG Plastic Surgery Residency Programme.
Dr Branden Seow
Dr Seow studied at the National University of Singapore’s Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine and graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) in 2014. During his time in NUS, Dr Seow completed postings in Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
Dr Seow has 5 years of extensive clinical experience serving in the general surgery and internal medicine departments of various major hospitals in Singapore, as well as experience in the private sector where he practiced family medicine.
During his time practicing family medicine Dr Seow found great satisfaction in watching patients regain their sense of self confidence after receiving treatment for their skin-related problems, leading to the development of his passion and interest in the field of aesthetic dermatology. Dr Seow’s passion for pursuing aesthetic medicine as well as his inclination towards working with his hands lead to his pursual of courses accredited by renowned institutions such as The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr Seow is fully accredited by both the Aesthetic Dermatology Educational Group and by The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine to perform a wide variety of aesthetic treatments in addition to minimally invasive body enhancement treatments.
Dr Seow is a firm believer in the ability of minimally invasive treatment techniques to restore the self-confidence of his patients and give them a fresh start in life. He aims to provide effective problem-solving treatment with as little discomfort to his patients as possible.
On a more personal note, Dr Seow believes in the importance of work-life balance, and in his free time, he enjoys spending time with friends and family over a good meal or movie. He also does Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiujitu in an MMA gym to unwind himself.
The Clifford Clinic
50 Raffles Place
#01-01 Singapore Land Tower
(Exit B from Raffles MRT)
Mon to Fri: 10am to 8pm
Sat: 10 am to 5pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
Call Us: (65) 6532 2400
Whatsapp: (65) 8318 6332
Some reviews on The Clifford Clinic:
1. “A clinic that knows how to make its patients feel comfortable while remaining thorough in its clinical practice. Every step along the way has been hassle-free. I am so glad I chose The Clifford Clinic for my laser hair procedure. Dr Branden has consistently gone out of the way making me well versed with the procedure, mapping out my progress and giving me updates on where along the journey we are. I feel very comfortable under his care! Thank you very much for a great experience.” – Manish Belani
2. “Excellent customer service and skillful physician. I did my very first time invasive double eyelid procedure here, the results are superb. So natural, didn’t really get bruises and swollen was subsided within a week. All my family, friends, and colleagues are praising the results. My physician, Dr. Timothy, is very experienced and patient. He explained all the details, possible side effects (not much on me), and outcome honestly prior to surgery. Actively follow-up appointments with me (within the package, no extra payment). All staff and nurses are very gentle and caring. 100% recommend to those interested in double eyelid creation.” – Don’t ask my name Anymore
3. “My cousin recommended me to The Clifford’s clinic to do an O2 laser treatment to remove some skin tags and freckles which were bothering me for the longest period of time. After the treatment, my face was red and this was perfectly normal. A few days later, the ablated skin peeled off slowly on its own while I washed my face. After about a week and a half, my skin looked much brighter and cleaner. Super happy with the results, will consider other treatments in the future, and will definitely recommend this place to others. Thank you, Dr. Chow!” – Sarah Chu