Be mesmerised by the tranquility of Thai ambience and embrace the warmth of Thai hospitality upon entering this calm and peaceful sanctuary, inspired by Thai’s rich cultural heritage. Rejuvenate with our authentic Thai massage which uses an ancient natural healing therapy that has been around for centuries to promote relaxation and wellbeing.
We are located at:
Lot 221C, 2nd Floor, Komtar JBCC, Johor Bahru City Centre, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor.
Tel: 607-266 4383
Fax: 607-266 4385
10am – 10pm
Services Menu and Pricelist for Thai Odyssey @ Komtar JBCC:
1. Thai Traditional Massage:
– Thai massage is done without oil, along with the use of acupressure, joint mobilisation, deep muscle compression, and a series of yoga-like stretches to unblock trapped energy, increase range of motion, reduce fatigue and improve sleep quality. Confide in the healing hands of our therapists and reap the health benefits of a Thai massage while hushing your mind into a state of tranquillity in our comfy massage attire.
– 60 mins – RM 138.00
– 90 mins – RM 158.00
– 120 mins – RM 188.00
2. Thai Aromatherapy Massage:
– The combination of gentle muscle compression and natural healing scents brings your body and mind into a heavenly state of rest. Treat your body to an enhanced massage experience and pick from our range of pure essential massage oils on top of a full body treatment to help awaken your mind and restore your balance, which will leave you feeling energised and rejuvenated.
– 60 mins – RM 158.00
– 90 mins – RM 198.00
– 120 mins – RM 228.00
3. Thai Herbal Therapy:
– A full body treatment that uses a heated herbal poultice (luk pra kob) filled with a mixture of several herbs, such as lemongrass, plai, turmeric, kaffir lime, camphor and tamarind, to gently apply along your sore muscles and tight fascia after a Thai massage. This exhilarating experience relieves stress, increases blood circulation and energy flow thus reducing water retention and easing postpartum wind, making you feel light and relaxed for a good night’s sleep.
– 120 mins – RM 213.00
4. Traditional Foot Massage:
– This treatment begins with a brief invigorating foot scrub for the removal of dead skin cells, keeping your feet soft and smooth, followed by the application of gentle acupressure to certain reflex points on the feet to improve flexibility and induce deep relaxation. It also helps to stimulate blood flow and ease muscle tension while flushing out toxins from your body.
– 30 mins – RM 73.00
– 60 mins – RM 95.00
5. Half Body Massage:
– Immerse your senses in total serenity with a head, neck and shoulder massage. A quick but effective treatment for those who are desk-bound all day, looking for solutions to get rid of stiff neck and tight shoulders. With deep tissue massage techniques to help improve posture and relieve muscle tension built up by stress, your mind and body will surely be at ease after the treatment.
– 30 mins – RM 68.00
– 45 mins – RM 83.00
6. Body Scrub:
– Discover a smooth and glowing complexion with a selection of divinely aromatic, gentle and moisturising scrubs that help to revive dull looking skin, leaving it soft and supple. This pampering treatment is an exquisite pleasure for the body and mind while it sloughs away dry and dehydrated skin to bring out the natural radiance of your beautiful skin and reveal that youthful glow.
– 60 mins – RM 178.00
7. Ultimate Thai Odyssey:
– Relax and rejuvenate in our luxurious signature treatment suite, an exclusive retreat in complete privacy. The suite is entirely yours to enjoy and it comes with various treatments that begin with a refreshing foot bath to pamper your feet, followed by a full body exfoliation that instantly brightens tired, dull skin. Immerse yourself in a soothing milk bath next and soak up all the natural goodness that leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. The session concludes with an aromatherapy massage that brings you to a realm of serenity with the subtle and calming aroma of pure essential oils.
– SINGLE – 180 mins – RM 428.00
– COUPLE – 180 mins – RM 768.00
Some reviews on Thai Odyssey @ Komtar JBCC:
1. “Highly recommended. Came in and was greeted by the receptionist at the counter. Given 5 choices of oil to choose from for the massage, we had Thai Aromatherapy massage for an hr. After the massage, manage to see their name tag, and my masseus was Som. She is good! Seen good reviews about her. When we book a week in advance, did not mention any specific masseus but I got her. Blessed!” – Nike Clooner
2. “Thank you for accommodating even I had no reservation. Did a 60mins foot massage & thoroughly enjoy the whole session. Masseur assigned was attentive & skillful, will visit again (with reservation)!” – Xionghai Lee
3. “Best place to get a good decent relaxing Thai massage! Service is very nice and comfortable. Would go for the 60min Foot Massage as they would also include shoulder and back massage. However, you do have to make a booking with them in advance if you intend to get a massage, as walk-ins can’t guarantee a perfect timing or slot.” – Joanna Nicole
4. “A nice and cozy massage place for traditional Thai massages. Spacious waiting area + its own toilet within the parlor. Most of their masseurs are Thais hence speak very limited English, however, their skills are pretty good. Walk-in treatment on a weekday (non-school holidays) afternoon, no prior reservation required.” – PW