Be mesmerised by the tranquility of Thai ambience and embracethe warmth of Thai hospitality upon entering this calm and peaceful sanctuary,inspired by Thai’s rich cultural heritage. Rejuvenate with our authentic Thaimassage which uses an ancient natural healing therapy that has been around forcenturies to promote relaxation and wellbeing.
We are located at:
AEON Mall Tebrau City
Lot F37, 1st Floor, AEON Mall Tebrau City, No. 1, Jalan Desa Tebrau, Taman Desa Tebrau, 81100 Johor Bahru.
Tel: 607-353 5766
Fax: 607-353 3766
10am – 10pm (Sun – Thu)
10am – 10.30pm (Fri, Sat & Eve of Public Holiday)
Services Menu and Pricelist for Thai Odyssey @ AEON Mall Tebrau City:
1. Thai Traditional Massage:
– Thai massage is done without oil, along with the use ofacupressure, joint mobilisation, deep muscle compression, and a series ofyoga-like stretches to unblock trapped energy, increase range of motion, reducefatigue and improve sleep quality. Confide in the healing hands of ourtherapists and reap the health benefits of a Thai massage while hushing yourmind into a state of tranquillity in our comfy massage attire.
– 60 mins – RM 138.00
– 90 mins – RM 158.00
– 120 mins – RM 188.00
2. Thai Aromatherapy Massage:
– The combination of gentle muscle compression and naturalhealing scents brings your body and mind into a heavenly state of rest. Treatyour body to an enhanced massage experience and pick from our range of pureessential massage oils on top of a full body treatment to help awaken your mindand restore your balance, which will leave you feeling energised andrejuvenated.
– 60 mins – RM 158.00
– 90 mins – RM 198.00
– 120 mins – RM 228.00
3. Thai Herbal Therapy:
– A full body treatment that uses a heated herbal poultice (lukpra kob) filled with a mixture of several herbs, such as lemongrass, plai,turmeric, kaffir lime, camphor and tamarind, to gently apply along your soremuscles and tight fascia after a Thai massage. This exhilarating experiencerelieves stress, increases blood circulation and energy flow thus reducingwater retention and easing postpartum wind, making you feel light and relaxedfor a good night’s sleep.
– 120 mins – RM 213.00
4. Traditional Foot Massage:
– This treatment begins with a brief invigorating foot scrub forthe removal of dead skin cells, keeping your feet soft and smooth, followed bythe application of gentle acupressure to certain reflex points on the feet toimprove flexibility and induce deep relaxation. It also helps to stimulateblood flow and ease muscle tension while flushing out toxins from your body.
– 30 mins – RM 73.00
– 60 mins – RM 95.00
5. Half Body Massage:
– Immerse your senses in total serenity with a head, neck andshoulder massage. A quick but effective treatment for those who are desk-boundall day, looking for solutions to get rid of stiff neck and tight shoulders.With deep tissue massage techniques to help improve posture and relieve muscletension built up by stress, your mind and body will surely be at ease after thetreatment.
– 30 mins – RM 68.00
– 45 mins – RM 83.00
6. Body Scrub:
– Discover a smooth and glowing complexion with a selection ofdivinely aromatic, gentle and moisturising scrubs that help to revive dulllooking skin, leaving it soft and supple. This pampering treatment is anexquisite pleasure for the body and mind while it sloughs away dry anddehydrated skin to bring out the natural radiance of your beautiful skin and revealthat youthful glow.
– 60 mins – RM 178.00
7. Ultimate Thai Odyssey:
– Relax and rejuvenate in our luxurious signature treatmentsuite, an exclusive retreat in complete privacy. The suite is entirely yours toenjoy and it comes with various treatments that begin with a refreshing footbath to pamper your feet, followed by a full body exfoliation that instantlybrightens tired, dull skin. Immerse yourself in a soothing milk bath next andsoak up all the natural goodness that leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.The session concludes with an aromatherapy massage that brings you to a realmof serenity with the subtle and calming aroma of pure essential oils.
– SINGLE – 180 mins – RM 428.00
– COUPLE – 180 mins – RM 768.00
Somereviews on Thai Odyssey @ AEON Mall Tebrau City:
1. “This is a very popular massage center in a popular shopping mall. I visited (walk-in) Thai Odyssey on the morning of a normal weekday almost as soon as they had opened at 10am but I was told that they had very limited slots and massage options left. The earliest one I could get was a 60 minute full body traditional Thai massage at 1pm. As for the massage itself, I enjoyed it and I would not have minded opting for packages that were more than 60 minutes, if they had been available. Prices to me are alright, though definitely not the cheapest you can find out there.” – CW T
2. “It is best if you could book your slot before coming to avoid disappointment. For faster response just give them a call to see the availability. I managed to book for a 1-hour aromatherapy Thai massage. For aromatherapy Thai massage, you could choose your preference massage oil to your liking or concern. They will explain the differences to you. You will then be led to the water basin area to firstly wash off your foot before you were taken to the massage room. My therapist was Chin Aa (forgive me if the spelling is wrong). The pressure used by her was nice, not too soft nor too strong. She asked me whether the pressure is okay or not and to tell her if the pressure applied was too hard. You will also be served with herbal tea before and after the massage. But during the massage session, I was a bit distracted with a conversation (I believe) from the other customer. It was a bit loud but thankfully it did not last longer. What a relief. Maybe they could verbally remind customers not to talk loudly to respect others. A friendly notice of the same was even been put up in the room. The customer could actually see and read it. So far, I truly enjoy my experience here. Thank you!” – Syafiqah Rahman
3. “Just walk in and make an appointment. Experience exceeds my expectation. Glad to have the 120 minutes aromatherapy oil massage. My backache was better, the head massage was wonderful…ending with a bit of stretching joint which is typically a bit of the Thai massage. My therapist Aey did an amazing job!” – Khim Fong