Tao Yuan Spa provides 100% authentic massage. Our masseurs come from Vietnam and China, up to your choice and preference. They are all professionally certified in massage. Tao Yuan Spa is best massage centre in town, bound to ensure good service and top notch massage skills. Tao Yuan Spa is a relaxing and tranquil massage centre, equipped with free parking in our garden. We have individual rooms along with couple rooms. We are located nearby novena Mrt station and Toa Payoh MRT station.
Some of the services provided:
1. Lomi Hot Oil Massage + Lymphatic Massage + Hot stone (3in1) – This massage combines hot oil, lymphatic massage, and hot stone therapy for a deeply relaxing experience.
2. Traditional Chinese Massage – This massage follows traditional Chinese techniques to target specific pressure points and promote overall well-being.
3. Swedish Aromatherapy Massage – A soothing massage that combines Swedish techniques and aromatic oils to relax the body and calm the mind.
4. Turkish Bubble Massage – This unique massage involves the use of bubbles and gentle pressure to provide a refreshing and invigorating experience.
5. Lomi Hot Oil Massage + Ovary Care + Hot stone (3in1) – Similar to the first service mentioned, this massage combines hot oil, ovary care, and hot stone therapy for a rejuvenating and soothing experience.
Services price list by Tao Yuan Spa
1. Lomi Hot Oil Massage + Lymphatic Massage + Hot stone (3in1) – 1 hour for $92.00 SGD
2. Traditional Chinese Massage – 1 hour for $65.00 SGD
3. Swedish Aromatherapy Massage – 1 hour for $75.00 SGD
4. Turkish Bubble Massage – 1 hour for $105.00 SGD
5. Lomi Hot Oil Massage + Ovary Care + Hot stone (3in1) – 1 hour for $92.00 SGD
6. 4 Hand Massage – Duration varies
7. Lymphatic Oil Treatment – Starting from $92
Some testimonials for Tao Yuan Spa
1. Andrew Pilgrim: “An excellent massage from the hands of Selina. I came over from the hotel and the staff were very accommodating as I arrived a bit late.”
2. Henry Yeo Han Boon: “Was impressed by how the reception welcomed me when I stepped into this place. She patiently recommended me the packages they have. The whole session was relaxing, clean room, masseur’s skill, and the soft soothing music. Will definitely return and strongly recommend.”
3. Ho Eric: “Just had my aching bones serviced here by Joey. Tried their Lymphatic massage and Turkish bubble massage. My back is so much more relaxed, and the Turkish bubble massage is such a relaxing experience.”
Walked over to this Massage Spa from the hotel across the street. First, the entrance was welcoming and the ladies at the front desk were very clear and professional. I was offered a shower before we started, but did not as I had prepared in advance from the hotel. I was placed in a private room with shower attached and given paper underwear. My 90 minute Full body Aromatherapy Swedish massage was very nice, with a few comments. I'm used to music and some sort of 'scent' in the room for these types of massages, but thankfully the pouring rain drowned out some of the noises from the other rooms. Second, I wish the therapist had introduced herself. I generally expect Swedish massages to be slow and relaxing, but we started with 20 minutes of pretty INTENSE muscle working and elbows and knees cranking into my muscle groups and along my back (craaack). You could tell the therapist was very well trained, because the pressure was in just the right spots, so it "helped". Generally I don't expect to be sore after a Swedish massage, but tomorrow I think I will have some soreness. The rest of the massage was quite good, but the therapist skipped my feet completely - generally the arch of my foot is massaged during these sorts of massages. Make sure that you are comfortable with the paper underwear and my personal choice is always to retain my modesty and boundaries in all circumstances, even when asked. If you're nearby, I'd recommend this place - the massage was good - 90 min for around $100SG - and I'd probably go back a second time if I'm in the area. I'll be more clear next time with what I want and don't want in terms of pressure.