Sengkang General Hospital (SKH) is an integrated healthcare facility in Singapore, dedicated to providing high-quality and accessible care to residents in northeastern Singapore. As part of Singapore’s master plan, SKH plays a vital role in meeting the healthcare needs of the community. With a comprehensive range of specialist clinics and a close collaboration with Sengkang Community Hospital, SKH ensures multidisciplinary and patient-centric care across various healthcare disciplines. The hospital’s philosophy revolves around prevention and wellness, aiming to partner with the community to achieve better health outcomes. Over the years, SKH has achieved remarkable milestones, recognized through numerous awards and accolades, highlighting the excellence and commitment of its physicians and staff. Guided by visionary leaders, SKH continually strives to fulfill its mission and enhance the well-being of both patients and employees. Through strategic partnerships and collaborations, SKH remains at the forefront of innovation, bolstering mental resilience management and incorporating real-time locating systems (RTLS) for efficient hospital operations. With its dedication to excellence and up-to-date practices, Sengkang General Hospital stands as a trusted institution, committed to providing exceptional healthcare services to the community.
Sengkang Hospital Range of Medical Services
– SKH offers a comprehensive range of medical specialties and services, practicing multidisciplinary and team-based care to treat patients holistically.
– SKH has collaborated with six national specialty centers to provide specialty services within the hospital’s Medical Centre.
– Clinical specialties at SKH include a wide variety of treatment options, such as cardiology, dermatology, emergency medicine, general surgery, neurosciences, obstetrics and gynecology, psychiatry, radiology, and more.
– Allied health services play a crucial role in patient care, with professionals like audiologists, dieticians, occupational therapists, pharmacists, physiotherapists, psychologists, speech therapists, and nursing providing diagnostic, therapeutic, and direct patient care services.
– Nursing services at SKH encompass a wide range of clinical and non-clinical functions, supporting the delivery of healthcare and participating in medical and nursing education/research.
– SKH has partnered with the SingHealth Duke-NUS Disease Centres (SDDCs) to offer integrated and multidisciplinary care across multiple sites, with specialty centers for oncology, cardiology, eye clinic, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, dental, and neuroscience.
– Effective from March 7, 2023, the visiting policy at SKH has been revised: Only 2 visitors are allowed at the patient’s bedside during visiting hours, with a maximum of 30 minutes per visit.
– All visitors/caregivers entering patient-facing areas must wear masks at all times. Children below 12 years old are not allowed to visit, except under exceptional circumstances.
– Visiting hours are from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm. Visitors need to register through the Automated Visitor Registration System or at Visitor Registration Counters.
– While in the wards, visitors should follow guidelines, including wearing masks properly, maintaining a safe distance, regular handwashing/sanitizing, no eating/drinking, no food delivery, and not using patient facilities.