Unisex Spa – Pure Bliss
A state of mind defined when tranquility harmonizes purity, granting absolute relaxation on the mind and body, as one…Looking for a Great Spa?
We Invite You to Visit Pure Bliss Spa.
Experience a Place of Realaxation and Wellness.
Contact Us Today for More Information! Serving Since 2016.
Call us: 62220308
Services, durations, and prices offered by Pure Bliss:
Foot Reflexology 足疗:
– 30 mins: $28.00
– 60 mins: $42.00
– 90 mins: $63.00
Pure Bliss Foot Spa Pack 足疗配套:
– 10 mins Foot Spa + 10 mins Head and Shoulder Massage + 60 mins Foot Massage: $52.00
Body Massage 身体按摩:
– 60 mins: $58.00- 90 mins: $88.00- 120 mins: $116.00
– Body Scrub 磨砂: $35.00
– Ear Candle 耳烛: $25.00
– Cai Er 采耳: $35.00
– Traditional Chinese Cupping 拔罐: $15.00
– Traditional Chinese Gua Sha 刮痧: $15.00
– Essential Oil 香精油 (Stress relief, Slimming benefits): $15.00
– 45 mins Foot Massage + 15 mins Shoulder Massage: $55.00
– 45 mins Foot Massage + 45 mins Body Massage: $75.00
– 60 mins Foot Massage + 30 mins Body Massage: $72.00
– 60 mins Body Massage + 30 mins Foot Massage: $79.00
– Hot stone massage 热石护理: $88.00
– Kidney Care 肾保养: $88.00- Bust Care 胸部保养: $88.00
– Ovary Care 卵巢保养: $88.00
– Swedish Massage 瑞士保养: $88.00
– Lymphatic Detox 淋巴排毒: $88.00
– Facial 美容护理: $68/$88
– Pre-natal 产前按摩: $68.00 – $88.00
– Post-natal Treatment 产后按摩 (advance appointment needed): $68.00 – $88.00
Please note that all prices listed are NETT (inclusive of taxes).
Some reviews on Pure Bliss Spa @ Kovan
1. “Reasonable price in River valley area. Masseurs’ skills are really good. I felt really relaxed every time I came here. Highly recommend Body massage which soothes my stressful mind and body. The establishment looks dodgy due to the cheap interior and dark lighting. Customer service is not good because the staff doesn’t speak English well, but I’m okay with that. I don’t come to the massage spa to talk. Not soundproofing between the walls, so you can notice the noise next door.” – Thai-Anh Ngo
2. “Friendly staff and reasonable prices. The decoration is decent, and the place is clean. Masseur is quite experienced and able to target my ache points.” – Shanny Lee
3. “One of the best massage experiences I ever had in SG. Kudos to the Masseuse named Emma! She is skillful, and the entire session made my body feel so relaxed. My lower back felt much better from sitting down at work for long hours. Emma puts effort into what she’s doing. The only improvement could be the service of the receptionist. I didn’t feel a warm/friendly vibe like other massage places, but maybe it was due to the ongoing phone calls she was receiving at the shop too.” – Rach Goh