Palace Therapy Spa Massage – Massage Spas in the City Area
Welcome to Palace Therapy!
We are a legitimate massage spa centre operating 24 hours a day in Serangoon Gardens. Accessible with convenient transportation and parking, we are the perfect place for you to come and recharge yourself anytime.
Here at Palace Therapy, we provide you with a clean, elegant and comfortable environment. Each of our rooms is equipped with a bathroom. Let our experienced, professional and great masseurs pamper you during your leisure time with their caring, meticulous and professional massage services. They can help you achieve a balanced relaxation of your mind and body and improve the condition of your health by alleviating the tension in your muscles, reducing pain, dredging the meridians or energy channels and collaterals in your body and getting rid of fatigue.
We offer a variety of massage styles and services, including Swedish massage, traditional Chinese health maintenance massage (Tui Na), signature meridian physiotherapy, foot health maintenance, scrape therapy (Gua Sha), fire cupping (Ba Guan), full body scrub, thermal auricular therapy (ear candling) and facial care.
Choose us, and you will get to indulge yourself in an experience of the highest quality.
Booking Hotline: 6767 6466.
We are located at 25 Club Street Singapore, 069412
Whats App：9770 0004
Services, durations, and prices offered at Palace Therapy:
1. Oriental Body Massage:
– 60 Minutes: $62
– 90 Minutes: $90
– 120 Minutes: $115
– Additional 30 minutes: Add S$30
2. Foot Reflexology:
– 60 Minutes: $50
– Additional 30 minutes: Add S$25
Palace Therapy also offers other treatments, including head and neck massages, full body massages, ear candling, aroma oil, body scrub, therapeutic cupping, and meridian therapy for long-term aches and strains We also have special packages available, including couples massages, and special promotions. For more information or to make an appointment, contact us!
Some testimonials for Palace Therapy Spa Massage:
1. “I am quite picky with massages and have to say my massage was pretty high up there in terms of quality of technique and ability to find knots and sore points and work through them. Seems like not everyone had the same experience with their masseuse. Be sure to ask for massage therapist Ouyang, and you won’t be disappointed.” – Jimmy Kok
2. “I have been a regular with Palace for many years. The only massage therapist whom I would engage is Ouyang. To me, she is a massage therapist and not a masseuse because she genuinely knows how to work my muscles and other soft tissues of my body. It never fails to amaze me the myriad of techniques she possesses – deep tissue, elbow kneading, back-stepping, scraping with a wooden pole, etc. All I know is that she is more than capable to address my chronic neck, shoulders, and back issues. One session with her, and I am fully rejuvenated and good as new! I am a biased and sated client.” – Nickle Tan
3. “Masseuse is professional, and I had the best and relaxed time on the night” – Fan Wu
4. “I have been a regular client of Palace Therapy for many years and consistently schedule my appointments around one particular therapist’s availability. Ouyang is a highly skilled, extremely professional therapist who is extremely knowledgeable in traditional Chinese treatments. It doesn’t matter how late in the day my appointment is, she is always welcoming, putting in a lot of effort to remedy my ills and help me feel the best I can. Always treating me with respect, I often recommend her to my colleagues, friends, and family in Singapore. A therapist of total, unquestionable integrity, please treat her with the respect she has earned over her many years in Singapore. If you don’t and then get firmly and loudly rejected and embarrassed by your actions, move on.” – Chris Blake