One Face Skin & Aesthetics Clinic
We are a professional medical team that provides holistic medical aesthetics services and skincare solutions for common skin problems of cosmetic concerns eg pigmentations, acne/pimples, the ageing skin and facial feature enhancements.
Our founder, Dr David Ng Cheow Hua, started One Face Clinic in 2016 with the belief that seeking professional treatments from a well-experienced doctor is the best way to deliver consistent, effective and safe results for you.One Face Clinic is positioned to be the One Right Place that provides a results-oriented and patient-centric approach to solve your skin problems.
At One Face Clinic, Dr. David has seen many local Singaporean patients stemming from all walks of life. They range all the way from students and homemakers to executives and professionals.Dr. David also enjoys treating a rich variety of overseas patients.
He has treated patients hailing from Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, India, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Mongolia, Japan and South Korea.Solve your skin troubles with One Face and experience a boost in your confidence, self-esteem, and quality of life.
We pride ourselves on delivering a personalized and holistic skincare experience for you with our key areas of excellence
How One Face Clinic can help you.
Our doctor has years of clinical experience in pigmentation issues and prefers a personalized and friendly approach to address each patient’s concerns. During the preliminary consultation, our doctor will:
– Conduct an assessment of your pigmentation issues
– Physically examine your pigmentation problems and the health of your skin
– Evaluate the cause of your pigmentations
– Discuss on suitable and customised options for your treatment
– Monitor treatment progress closely through photographs
Our doctor will advise on the suitability of using topical skincare products as a first-line option to treat your pigmentation issues.
– Detailed guidance on the use of topical skin care products will be provided for you
– Feel free to approach our doctor or staff anytime if you have any concern or inquiry during your treatment period
Depending on the type and severity of your pigmentations and your preferences, our doctor will also advise on using other treatment options, e.g. pigmentation lasers.
– Our doctor will discuss on the estimated number of treatments required for you
– Our treatments are generally comfortable with minimal downtime
– We use high-quality medical equipment approved by the Health Science Authority of Singapore
Meet Our Doctor:
Dr. David Ng Cheow Hua
Dr David has more than 15 years of medical experience and has done over 30,000 aesthetics lasers and treatments under his belt.
His aptitude is in treatments of challenging skin and aesthetics conditions affecting many Asian women and men, for instance, severe pigmentations, adult acne/pimples, and ageing skin. His continuous education through attending related conferences and seminars keeps him abreast consistently of the latest technological and medical advancements in his fields.
Dr David has also appeared in Singapore media as an expert guest sharing valuable insights in many areas of aesthetics medicine. He has been featured before as a guest speaker and writer in the local Mediacorp’s TV Show “Good Morning Singapore” (早安您好), Radio talkshows eg. Capital FM 95.8 (城市频道) and FM 93.8 Live, and HealthWeekly magazines(健康报).
Patient, passionate and down-to-earth, Dr David balances non-surgical and minimally invasive aesthetics treatments with his holistic philosophy towards addressing the skin and aesthetics concerns of his patients. He derives his greatest satisfaction from helping his patients enjoy a higher quality of life through their newfound confidence.
Dip. Pract. Dermatology (Cardiff)
Accredited by Singapore Medical Council for Medical Aesthetics Procedures
Some of One Face Clinic’s Services:
1. Cell-Glow Facial
– Price: $280 per session
– This signature treatment focuses primarily on therapeutic improvement of hyperpigmentations with essential key ingredients. It controls the appearance of dark spots, stimulates metabolism and renews skin cells, thus promoting skin radiance and clearing unwanted pigmentations simultaneously. Suitable for hyperpigmentations and dark spots, dull and uneven skin, and ageing skin.
2. Treatment-X Facial
– Price: $180 per session
– This treatment focuses on professional deep cleansing of the skin to remove daily accumulated impurities and extractions of stubborn clogged pores. Suitable for oily and acne-prone skin and regular skin maintenance.
3. Pro-ionic Facial
– Price: $300 per session
– This treatment is a non-surgical, painless face-lifting and tightening program using advanced RF technology to boost collagen production in the skin and improve blood circulation to promote optimal skin health. Suitable for lax and droopy face, double chin, and ageing skin.
4. Hydro-One Facial
– Price: $250 per session
– This treatment focuses on therapeutic improvement of the hydration of the face by using soothing and relaxing facial strokes to allow cosmeceutical key ingredients to deeply penetrate into the skin, leaving it pleasantly moisturized, subtle, and radiant. Suitable for dry and dehydrated skin, uneven and dull skin, and ageing skin.
Contact details for One Face Skin & Aesthetics Clinic:
1. Address: 1 Tras Link #02-01 Orchid Hotel, Singapore 078867
– Tanjong Pagar MRT Station Exit A (2-minute walk)
– Parking available at Orchid Hotel
2. Contact Number:
– WhatsApp: +65 9822 2989
– WeChat: +65 9822 2989
– Phone: +65 6222 2262
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– By Appointments Only
– Tuesday to Friday: 11am to 8pm
– Saturday: 10am to 5.30pm
– Sunday: 12pm to 5pm
– Closed on Mondays (Till further notice)
– Closed on Public Holidays
If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!
Some reviews on One Face Clinic:
1. “Glad to found one face clinic. I had pigmentation on both sides of my face. The doctor was patient to explain the various treatment methods. I just used their skincare products and the pigmentation was not visible in less than 6 months. My skin condition also improved. The skincare products they provide are affordable. I highly recommend and thank you Dr. David & all the staff.” – May Thandad Win
2. “I have a face pigmentation issue for more than a year, none of the treatments I tried before seems effective until I met Dr. David. He is professional and experienced, able to analyze and explain to me what exactly my skin problem was. I have seen amazing results and improvement in less than 3 months. Thanks to Dr. David and his staff team for your great service.” – Abby Lim
3. “I had a lot of melasma and dry skin on my face, but after the treatment, my skin is amazing. It’s brighter and healthier, just spectacular. I am very happy with my baby skin. Also, I really appreciate the service provided by Sally all the time. She is super kind, delicate, gave me all the necessary information, and did a great job.” – Marcela Jaramillo
4. “I had been to a renowned facial salon for a long time, but my pigmentations and sun spots never went away despite signing up for numerous packages and spending tons of money on facial products. Finally, I decided to seek professional advice and found One Face Clinic. After only 3 months of treatment using their products, my face is so much brighter and the sun spots are hardly visible now. Although stubborn pigmentation is a hard-to-treat condition, I am still contented that my skin texture is surely better.” – Joanne Pang