Niks Professional is an integrated medical skin care provider, incorporating family dermatology and aesthetic medical services, skin care products, facial treatment and medical camouflage service under one roof and a single NIKS brand.
We own and operate three medical clinics in Singapore focusing on family dermatology and aesthetic medicine.
Our clinical services are complemented by a portfolio of some 200 quality medical skin care products.
Our products are conceptualised and developed in Singapore and made in the finest factories in the United States and Europe.
We brand our products and services under one unified, consistent NIKS brand. All our products satisfy stringent regulatory requirements in the United States and Europe, and are regularly updated to reflect advances in skin care technology.
We are also active in paramedical camouflage cosmetics.
We focus on aesthetic medical and family dermatological services.
Below are some of the services available at our clinics.
1. Laser/Radio Frequency treatments
– Clear + Brilliant
– Clear + Perméa
– Excel V
– Fotonia QX Max
2. Intense Pulsed Light treatments
3. High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) treatments
– Classys Ultraformer III
4. Microwave treatment for hyperhidrosis: MiraDry
5. Chemical peels
8. Excision of mole and skin lumps
11. Treatment of skin conditions and diseases, such as:
– Atopic dermatitis
– Acne vulgaris
– Various types of Pigmentation
– Eye bags / Dark eye circle / Wrinkles
– Scar treatments
– Viral warts
– Skin infection
12. All other face, scalp, and body dermatological conditions and rashes
NIKS MAPLE CLINIC
Block 825 Tampines Street 81 #01-64
Tel: +65 67839038 / WhatsApp 88904973
Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri: 9am-1pm, 2pm-5pm, 6pm-9pm
Wed: 9am-1pm, 6pm-9pm
Sat & Sun: 9am-1pm
Public Holidays: Closed
NETS, Cash, PayNow, AMEX, VISA, MasterCard, Google Pay and UnionPay.
Walk-in. No appointment necessary.
Some reviews on Niks Maple Clinic Tampines:
1. “Just brought my daughter to visit the clinic. Have read a few not so good comments abt the staff but I would say today is my lucky day cos the staff are all very friendly. Dr Ong is very knowledgeable and gave us very good advice. She gave us a very good explanation and there are quite a number of creams and pills. I am expecting a high bill but surprise with the very affordable price.” – Elson Lee
2. “Pleasant 1st time experience at the clinic. Forgot mask. Staff kind to provide. So thankful. Dr Ang very encouraging. Staff, Shanti Moses, clear in preion explanation & another staff helped to write thank you.” – June Charles
3. “I had an allergy since I gave birth to my son. Had gone to so many doctors for around a year and no one could cure it completely. Doctor Ang is very experienced and is so good she cured my allergy completely in just two appointments. She is a very patient lady and listens to all the problems keenly. Also, the staff is very supportive and explains all the medications nicely. Really selfless service, I would recommend visiting.” – Yogita Nagar