Welcome to the National University Hospital (NUH), Singapore’s leading tertiary hospital and the country’s first university hospital. As a major referral institution, NUH holds a prominent place in the healthcare landscape of Singapore. It serves as the principal teaching hospital for the esteemed NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine and the NUS Faculty of Dentistry.
At NUH, we embody the unique identity of a university hospital, attracting healthcare professionals who are driven to go beyond providing tertiary medical care. Our institution fosters an environment where research and teaching are seamlessly integrated into the practice of medicine, constantly shaping and transforming healthcare for the communities we serve.
With over 1,200 beds and more than 50 medical, surgical, and dental specialties, NUH is an academic medical center of distinction. We take pride in offering trusted care to over one million patients annually, encompassing adults, women, and children, all under one roof. Notably, NUH is the sole public and not-for-profit hospital in Singapore that provides comprehensive care, including a specialized pediatric kidney and liver transplant program.
As a key member of the National University Health System (NUHS), one of Singapore’s three public healthcare clusters, NUH collaborates closely with other esteemed institutions to drive advancements in healthcare delivery and improve patient outcomes.
Whether you are seeking specialized medical services, pursuing a career in healthcare, or simply looking for valuable health information, NUH is dedicated to meeting your needs. Explore our comprehensive range of services, browse our corporate brochure and videos for further insights, and discover the vision, mission, and values that underpin our commitment to excellence.
National University Hospital Specialties & Services
– NUH offers a wide range of specialized medical services across various specialties.
– The specialties include Advance Care Planning, Anaesthesia, Cancer (Gynaecologic Oncology, Haematology-Oncology, Paediatric Haematology-Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology), Cardiology (Heart), Dentistry, Diagnostic Imaging/Radiology, Dietetics, Emergency Medicine, Hand & Reconstructive Microsurgery, Laboratory Medicine, Medical Social Work, Medicine (Advanced Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Geriatric Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Nephrology, Neurology, Rehabilitation Medicine, Respiratory & Critical Care Medicine, Rheumatology), Nursing, Obstetrics & Gynaecology (O&G), Ophthalmology (Eye), Orthopaedic Surgery (Foot & Ankle Surgery, Hip & Knee Surgery, Musculoskeletal Oncology, Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery, Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Shoulder & Elbow Surgery, Spine Surgery, Sports Medicine & Surgery), Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, Paediatrics (Neonatology, Paediatric Medicine, Paediatric Surgery), Pathology, Pharmacy, Psychiatry (Addiction Psychiatry, Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry, General Adult Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry), Rehabilitation, Surgery (Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery, Breast Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Endocrine & Thyroid Surgery, Hepatobiliary & Pancreatic Surgery, Hernia Surgery, Neurosurgery, Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery), Transplantation (Organ) (Adult Kidney Transplant, Adult Liver Transplant, Adult Pancreas Transplant, Paediatric Kidney Transplant, Paediatric Liver Transplant), and Urology.
– NUH provides support groups, health screening services, and corporate engagement programs.
– Kent Ridge Station on the Circle Line is connected directly to NUH Medical Centre (Zones A & B) via Exit C.
– Public transport options include buses (Service No: 97, 197, 198, 92, 200, 95) and taxis.
– Parking is available in Kent Ridge Wing (Zone D), NUH Medical Centre (Zone B), and National University Centre for Oral Health, Singapore (Zone H).
– Parking is available at different zones within NUH, including Kent Ridge Wing, NUH Medical Centre, and National University Centre for Oral Health, Singapore.
– Car park charges apply, with motorcycles parking for free.
– Car park charges are $0.036 per min, and valet service is available at a flat charge of $8.