Maldives Spa focuses on rejuvenation through self-care for the mind, body and spirit. We believe in the perfect balance, harmony and unity of all three areas with the theme of peacefulness, especially in today’s busy world. Indulge your senses and pamper yourself with us today!Pick from a plethora of professional treatments from a single body massage to a combined package, in the comfort and luxury of your own private room.
Address: 52 Telok blangah house #01-01, Singapore 098829
Business hours: 9:00am-10:30pm
Maldives Spa Services Menu and Pricelist:
1. Swedish Massage (瑞士按摩)
– Duration: 60 minutes
– Price: $60 nett
– Swedish massage helps stimulate circulation and release muscle tension with a series of long strokes using light-to-firm pressure. This technique is suitable for those wanting a relaxing and calming experience.
2. Hot Oil Massage (热油按摩)
– Duration: 60 minutes
– Price: $89 nett
– Hot oil massage is a deeply relaxing massage targeted to relieve pain, rejuvenate skin, and promote general well-being. Our therapists use oil warmed at the right temperature before applying it to your skin. This is perfect for those wanting to relieve stress and wind down after a hectic day.
3. 4-in-1 Supreme Massage (Body Scrub, Ear Picking, Hot Stone, Hot Oil Massage) (四合一按摩: 身体磨砂, 采耳, 热石, 热油按摩)
– Duration: 90 minutes (Price: $128 nett) or 120 minutes (Price: $168 nett)
– This package is the ultimate pampering experience. It is specially curated to elevate your full-body experience with the perfect combination of body scrub, ear picking, hot stone treatment, and hot oil massage. You will leave feeling refreshed and invigorated!
Some reviews on Maldives Spa:
1. “I have been there several times, and massaged by different masseuses. I would say they consistently impressed me with their excellent massage. Maldives Spa has a very cozy and relaxing atmosphere. I really enjoyed my time there. Thanks!” – Willy23 FX
2. “The wonderful atmosphere is so relaxing and beautiful. Great place to relax and a great massage to release muscles from work-related tension. Snow is an excellent massage therapist and very friendly. The hot stone massage was very relaxing. I highly recommend this spa. Love my experience here.” – cheng ty
3. “Sunny is a beautiful and friendly girl. Her massage skills are fantastic and her pressure is excellent. I’ve been to many massage parlors in Asia, and I’m extremely satisfied with her professionalism. See you very soon.” – Alan Mckay