Chiropractic Adjustment and Treatment
Light Chiropractic provides top rated chiropractic treatment. Reduce pain, increase mobility and decrease stress with a natural, drug-free treatment for back and neck pain, headaches and more. Located at Bugis and two blocks away from Raffles Place, we offer the best chiropractor care in Singapore.
How Can Chiropractic Help You?
Our chiropractic treatment provides many benefits, helping to heal your entire body physically, mentally and spiritually. We reduce the pain of injuries in overused tissue by gently adjusting the spine joints and suppling blood to malfunctioning organs, caused by blockages.
Good chiropractors can provide relief to their patients’ ligaments and tendons by treating joints, bones and muscles. A patient’s mobility is then increased by recovering the damage caused by sudden traumas and repetitive movements.
Through chiropractic care, not only is back and neck pain alleviated, but also shoulder, arm, leg, headache, intestinal and digestive problems, discopathy, slipped disc, sciatica, postural defects, joint degeneration, ear infections and baby colic syndromes. Treatment can also provide relief for problems such as poor sleep, allergies, asthma, dizziness, migraines, numbness, tingling, urinary incontinence and shortness of breath. Overall chiropractic treatment heals the body naturally by relaxing the nerves that affect almost the entire body.
Chiropractic Treatments Offered by Light Chiropractic:
Here are several of the many treatments we provide at our chiropractic clinic in Singapore.
1. Headache: Persistent headaches that affect quality of life are not normal. This includes nausea, migraines, throbbing, sensitivity to light and sound, dizziness and blurred vision. Relieve headaches and migraines in a few sessions with our chiropractic treatment.
2. Pregnancy Care: Weight gain during pregnancy may put pressure on the low back, causing pain in the neck, shoulder, arm, leg, waist and hips. Our safe, painless chiropractic care helps women have a healthy pregnancy and cesarean delivery.
3. Shoulder Pain: Long sitting hours, accidents and compression of nerves are some causes of shoulder pain. Chiropractic treatment offers a non-surgical solution for patients.
4. Back Pain: Accidents, inactivity, poor posture and overwork cause low back pain. Chiropractic treatment can eliminate the need for back surgery and reduce medication use.
5. Joint Pain Treatment: Old age, weight problems, overuse, injuries, and family history can cause knee pain. Chiropractic medicine can be a safe solution for knee pain.
6. Sports Injury: Excessive training, repetition, not warming up, and poor technique cause sprains, fractures, dislocations and inflammation. Reduce sports injuries with our chiropractic therapy.
What Are The Benefits Of Chiropractic Treatment?
Chiropractic treatment has many benefits for the patient, these are:
1. Relief of Muscle Spas – With chiropractic treatment, tight muscles can be relaxed and relaxed muscles can be tightened.
2. Joint Mobility – Joint pain and inactivity may become serious as growing older. Chiropractic treatment can reduce pain and increase the ability to move by gaining flexibility in the joints.
3. Pain Reduction – Chiropractic treatment helps to reduce pain in the lower back, neck and head which are caused due to nerve blockage.
What to Expect During Your First Chiropractic Session:
1. Consultation: When you arrive at the clinic, our chiropractor will ask questions to understand the location and intensity of your pain, as well as your clinical history. This information helps determine the focus of your treatment. The doctor may also examine your spine, muscle tone, vertebrae, and limb length to diagnose the problem.
2. Chiropractic Adjustments: Treatment is usually offered during your first visit. The chiropractor will perform adjustments by rolling, twisting, and pushing on specific areas of your body. These adjustments, which may produce popping sounds as vertebral misalignments are corrected, are applied painlessly, gently, and quickly for maximum effect.
3. No Pain: Chiropractic treatment is generally not painful. Although some patients may feel anxious about receiving chiropractic services, the adjustments cause very little pain, and any discomfort typically disappears quickly.
4. What We Treat During Your Session: Chiropractic therapy is not only effective for back and neck pain but can also provide relief for various physical disorders and illnesses. During the session, pain in muscles, head, joints, weak digestive system, and other problems can be relieved.
How will I feel after Chiropractic Treatment?
The sensations and feelings experienced after a chiropractic session vary from person to person. Some patients feel alive and relieved, while others may experience mild pain and discomfort. This is entirely normal and part of the body’s healing process. The pain typically starts within a few hours after treatment and subsides within the first 24 hours. Applying a cold press to the treated area can quickly alleviate pain, and your body will gradually feel better.
How many Chiropractic Sessions will I need?
The number of treatment sessions required depends on the size of the damage, type of vertebrae displacement, presence of dysfunction or structural defects, and whether the condition is chronic or acute. Nascent pain usually requires fewer sessions than chronic pain.
Will I see improvement immediately?
Improvements after chiropractic adjustments vary based on the severity and chronicity of the pain. Some patients, especially those seeking treatment for neck pain, may experience immediate relief. However, full recovery often takes time and can be influenced by the patient’s lifestyle habits and body mechanics. Following the doctor’s recommendations can help accelerate improvement.
How much is Chiropractic Treatment at Light Chiropractic?
Our prices range from $60 to $225 per session. Some chiropractors charge as little as $9 per session. However, beware of inexpensive clinics. These cheap chiropractors have little experience or accreditation, and as such can cause more harm than good. We determine our cost of treatment based on expertise, education, and experience.
Why Choose Light Chiropractic as Your Chiropractor:
At Light Chiropractic, we focus on healing from the inside out and providing lasting relief, not just addressing short-term pain. Compared to other chiropractors in the area, we have more experience and provide a higher quality of care. Our licensed chiropractor, Dr. Theo Kieu, has been serving patients in Singapore since 2008, performing over 700,000 chiropractic adjustments. We treat patients of all ages, from infants to the elderly, using the most appropriate treatment methods based on individual factors.
Who is Dr Theo?
Dr. Theo D. Kieu, originally from San Francisco, California, has been serving the public in Singapore for over a decade. Dr. Theo is honored and excited to be a part of people’s lives and their healing process. He is fully capable of serving clients from infancy to advanced age, and strives to show each client what is right with them instead of what is wrong with them.
Dr. Theo received his formal education in the United States, earning his Doctorate of Chiropractic at Life Chiropractic College West in California.
Though he has finished his formal education and received his Ph. D., Dr. Theo has made it his lifelong commitment to continuing to learn and grow throughout his life. His love for educating and inspiring the public has led him to do numerous educational health talks, and been featured in the show “Find Me A Cure” which aired on Channel News Asia in February and March 2011. Using his formal education as a background, he continues to educate the public in matters of physical, mental and emotional well-being.
How to Contact Light Chiropractic
Light Chiropractic – Raffles Place
The Plaza 7500A Beach Rd, #10-324
Phone: (+65) 6336 4063
WhatsApp: (+65) 6336 4063
– Monday: 9:00am-3:30pm, 5:00pm-7:00pm
– Tuesday: 10:00am-3:30pm, 5:00pm-7:30pm
– Wednesday: 9:00am-3:30pm, 5:00pm-7:00pm
– Thursday: 9:00am-3:30pm, 5:00pm-7:30pm
– Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm
– Saturday: 9:00am-3:00pm
– Sunday & Public Holiday: CLOSED
Some reviews on Light Chiropractic:
1. “Got into a motorcycle accident few months back. Due to the accident My posture of upper body and neck was quite off, my finger too. So I decide to try my first chiropractic session to get myself adjusted to how my body was before the accident. First session, did a scan and was able to see why I feel so tense in some area. After which had a consultation with Theo to let him understand my situations. Than had the first session of adjustment which I felt very refreshing and ‘straightened up’. As of now I’ve been to at least 5 sessions I’m feeling a lot better. Especially my back it’s tension around the lower back is lesser and upper back is back to how it’s like before my accident. Will intro to those who are always doing strenuous exercise to go for it. Overall my experience with light chiropractic was a pleasant and comfortable one.” – Lim Jianda
2. “Just want to leave a review for Dr Theo. I went through a very bad period with ‘neurological’ like symptoms like throat squeezing, jaw moves incontrollably to the right. Also had some nerve pain. All of these made me admit to the hospital recently, together with occasional half body sudden weakness, dizziness etc. It was made worse with the nurses around me who made very mean and judgmental remarks. What made me pull through this very tough hospitalization period were the empowering words of Dr Theo that I recalled. Although I only went for one session before I was hospitalized, that was mentally and emotionally the most life-changing session. He told me it’s ok, all these neurological symptoms will not hinder me. He pinched himself and told me, it is the brain that perceives it as painful; the pinching sensation on his hand was just a simulation. He shared many deep concepts of life that made me question my fears, perspectives, and I must say it changed me. ‘Maybe one day you realize you don’t need a doctor anymore. Because the best doctor is yourself.’ Post-hospitalization period, I pushed myself to go medicine-free, have enough sleep, relax, eat well and exercise, I made a remarkable recovery from those days I was too weak to even stand due to dizziness. What kept me going through very tough times were those words he said to me. I would thus say Dr Theo is a healer. He heals you from inside out. If that makes sense, his words were more empowering to me than every other doctor I have seen this life, and perhaps, our bodies are connected to our minds and souls. Hence, too much stress and anxiety may cause a lot of muscle tension, nerve pain, etc. Thank you Dr Theo for changing my life.” – Linying Wong
3. “After my first session with Dr Theo, I know I have made the right choice for my bone adjustment. Dr Theo is skillful and his holistic approach to treatment has not only provided relief to the bones and muscles but have also improved my posture and quality of life. I always learn something from Dr Theo during each session. Thank you Dr Theo.” – Hwei Ngoh Lee