Address: 221 Balestier Rd, #04-01, Singapore 329928
At Han Dynasty, you will discover a hidden oasis of tranquility and beauty, where you can indulge in a luxurious Oriental boutique spa experience that will melt away the stresses and worries of urban life. Our first outlet, opened in August 2012, is located in Balestier and spans an impressive 5000 square feet. As soon as you step inside, you will be immediately soothed by the exquisite Oriental-inspired ambience that surrounds you. With over 12 treatment rooms, each equipped with customised padded beds and private shower cubicles, you can enjoy a variety of soothing massage treatments.
Our team of certified therapists are not only skilled in their craft but also possess cheerful personalities that will make you feel at ease. They are well-trained to knead away aches and tension, helping to restore balance in your body. Our aim is not only to quiet your mind and heal your body but also to uplift your spirit. Whether you visit our flagship outlet in Balestier or our newer locations in Alexandra Village and Thomson Road, you can expect the same level of luxurious treatment. These outlets are adorned with contemporary Oriental furnishings and staffed with professional therapists who are dedicated to providing exceptional service.
In addition to the serene atmosphere and skilled therapists, Han Dynasty is committed to offering reasonable and fair prices for our services. We believe in keeping you smiling even after you leave the spa, ensuring that you are fully rejuvenated and ready to face the world again. Experience the perfect blend of tranquility, beauty, and relaxation at Han Dynasty Spa.
Services Price List at HAN Dynasty @ Balestier:
– 60 MINS FOOT REFLEXOLOGY: S$ 50 w/GST
– 90 MINS FOOT REFLEXOLOGY: S$ 70 w/GST
– 120 MINS FOOT REFLEXOLOGY: S$ 90 w/GST
– 60 MINS ORIENTAL / SWEDISH MASSAGE: S$ 60 w/GST
– 90 MINS ORIENTAL / SWEDISH MASSAGE: S$ 86 w/GST
– 120 MINS ORIENTAL / SWEDISH MASSAGE: S$ 112 w/GST
**WITH MASSAGE ADD-ONS**
– PREMIUM MT. SAPOLA ESSENTIAL OIL: S$ 10 w/GST
– BODY SCRUB: S$ 10 w/GST
**3 IN 1 MASSAGE**
– 30 MINS NECK, SHOULDER & BACK: S$ 38 w/GST
– 60 MINS NECK, SHOULDER & BACK: S$ 69 w/GST
**4 IN 1 MASSAGE**
– 60 MINS (40 MINS FOOT + 20 MINS NECK, SHOULDER & BACK): S$ 60 w/GST
– 90 MINS (60 MINS FOOT + 30 MINS NECK, SHOULDER & BACK): S$ 81 w/GST
– 120 MINS (90 MINS FOOT + 30 MINS NECK, SHOULDER & BACK): S$ 101 w/GST
**THAI MASSAGE** (Only available at Alexandra Village outlet)
– 60 MINS THAI MASSAGE: S$ 69 w/GST
– 90 MINS THAI MASSAGE: S$ 100 w/GST
– 120 MINS THAI MASSAGE: S$ 130 w/GST
**PRE-NATAL MASSAGE** (Only available at Thomson & Balestier outlet)
– 60 MINS PRE-NATAL MASSAGE: S$ 86 w/GST
– 90 MINS PRE-NATAL MASSAGE: S$ 116 w/GST
– 120 MINS PRE-NATAL MASSAGE: S$ 146 w/GST
**SAUNA (DRY)** (Only available at Balestier outlet)
– UNLIMITED TIME DURATION IN A DAY: S$ 35
**STAND-ALONE** (Additional services, can be added to massages for an extra S$ 10, no extension to massage duration)
– EAR CANDLING 30 MINS: S$ 40 w/GST
– EAR CLEANING 30 MINS: S$ 40 w/GST
– BA GUAN THERAPY 30 MINS: S$ 40 w/GST
– GUA SHA THERAPY 30 MINS: S$ 40 w/GST
– BODY/FOOT SCRUB 30 MINS: S$ 40 w/GST
– Only Singapore currency is accepted.
– Prices are inclusive of GST (except for Rocca Balestier branch).
– Cash, Nets, QR code, and PayNow are accepted payment methods.
– Treatment prices include the service, usage of the spa premises, beverages, and materials used.
– HAN Dynasty serves both male and female customers.
Some reviews on HAN Dynasty Balestier
1. “I recently did a body massage + cupping at the Balestier outlet. My masseuse was Yulie and I really thank god for her gifted hands cause she’s very professional and skilled. She knew the points on my body that needs to be focused on during …” – Syafiqah Januri
2. “$80 for 1.5 hours massage. Highly recommend Sandy for people who like pressure. She incorporates a bit of Thai style massage into her moves which leaves me extremely refreshed.” – Kelvin Lee Thomas
3. “First time went for 1 hour 30min full body massage. The reception lady kind and friendly. Elle is that massage me. She is really good. Feel so relieve end of the massage. Their ginger tea is good. Recommended.” – Ratha Vezayan
4. “First try, Excellent Massage skill by Sandy and she is very friendly. Will come back again. Highly recommend.” – Shu Wei Khor