– Geylang Polyclinic provides general medical services, dental services, diagnostic services, and pharmacy services.
– The polyclinic is located at 21 Geylang East Central Singapore 389707.
– Geylang Polyclinic’s operating hours are Monday to Friday (am): 8:00am to 1:00pm, Monday to Friday (pm): 2:00pm to 4:30pm, and Saturday: 8:00am to 12:30pm. It is closed on Sundays and public holidays.
– Registration hours are Monday to Friday: 7:30am to 4:00pm and Saturday: 7:30am to 12:00pm. Registration closes at 4pm (Monday to Friday) and 12pm (Saturday), but it may close earlier than stated if the clinic is overcrowded.
– Drivers are advised to park at the public carparks nearby, while the nearest MRT stations are EW8 Paya Lebar and EW9 Aljunied. The polyclinic is accessible by bus from Geylang East Central and Paya Lebar Road.
– Geylang Polyclinic provides a range of services, including booking an appointment, learning about financial assistance, locating polyclinics, making payments, filling preions online, and updating particulars.