Located in the Prestigious Orchard Road & Raffles Place.
If you’re looking to receive an aesthetic treatment in a friendly and professional environment, then look no further than Dr D Aesthetics Medical Clinic in Singapore.
Each treatment offered at Dr D’s medical and aesthetic clinic is evidence-based and delivered to ensure that as little downtime as possible is needed, enabling you to resume day-to-day activities in a short space of time.
Situated in the heart of Singapore, the clinic offers a range of health, skincare and small-scale surgeries, as well as modern, non-surgical cosmetic treatments, each performed to the highest of standards experienced doctors.
All treatments at Dr D’s involve the use of premium quality products, medication and equipment and this, teamed with our pride in patient care and satisfaction, helps you rest assured that you are in safe hands.
Using modern technology, our medical aesthetics team are fully trained, highly experienced and MOH approved; they’re able to deliver a multitude of procedures for the treatment of a wide variety of skin conditions, listening to your needs and finding the perfect solution for you.
Doctors at Dr D Aesthetics Medical Clinic:
Dr. David Ng WK:
Dr David Ng Weng Keen (Founder & Owner of Dr D Aesthetics Group) graduated from the University of Leicester Medical School, United Kingdom, in 2008, and has since accumulated extensive surgical experience in the fields of neurosurgery, general surgery and plastic surgery in the UK, as well as Singapore.
Known for his meticulous eye for detail, Dr David sees aesthetics as both an art and science, combining his medical knowledge and experience with his passion for helping people enhance their looks to create a version of themselves they are happier and more comfortable with.
Dr. Chia MS:
Dr Chia graduated from the University of Liverpool in the United Kingdom with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB). She is a registered Family Physician with a Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine. She also holds a Graduate Diploma in Family Practice Dermatology and Sports Medicine. As a medical doctor, Dr Chia strives hard to improve one’s quality of life through aesthetic treatments. She improves her patients’ confidence and self-esteem by enhancing their features and slowing down signs of aging. She carefully assesses and formulates tailor made treatment plans for her patients after listening to their concerns. She is well liked for her gentle demeanour and effective results. Aside from obtaining Certificate of Competence in various aesthetic procedures, Dr Chia continually upgrades her knowledge by attending various overseas conferences, particularly in the Asia Pacific region – Korea, Taiwan and Australia. Outside her busy schedule, Dr Chia keeps fit by cycling and playing tennis and table tennis. She loves trying out new cafes and restaurants.
Dr. Michelle Tan:
Dr Michelle Tan is a family physician with a keen interest in aesthetics and cosmetic dermatology. She had graduated from the National University of Singapore, Faculty of Medicine, in 1997. She has also practised full-time wellness and aesthetics medicine since 2010, and is well trained in various non invasive procedures. She has attained certificates of competency in performing lasers treatment, chemical peels and injectables. To keep up with the latest advances in aesthetic medicine, she actively participates in overseas conferences and seminars.
Dr Michelle has a special interest in the management of acne and anti-aging. She advocates a holistic approach towards patients and is ever ready to provide a listening ear to her patients’ concerns, many of whom have become her friends. She also enjoys travel, good food and the occasional Korean dramas.
Dr. Alisa Tan:
Dr Alisa Tan is a well-rounded family physician with a strong interest in aesthetic medicine. Few years after obtaining her medical degree from the University Kebangsaan Malaysia, she started practising medicine in Singapore in 2013. She further advanced her knowledge by attaining Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine in 2018.
Over the years of training, she has developed a passion in wellness, dermatology and aesthetic medicine. In addition to obtaining various Certificates of Competency in aesthetic treatment, she actively participates in conferences and seminars to learn from experts all over the world.
Dr Alisa is soft-spoken, approachable and is empathetic to the concerns of their patients. With a background in family medicine, she places great emphasis on holistic approach to aesthetic treatments. Growing up in Malaysia also means that she is multilingual with English, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Malay. In her free time, she enjoys brushing up her culinary skills, enjoying good food and traveling.
Treatments at Dr D Aesthetics Medical Clinic:
1. BT Anti-Wrinkle Injection
2. Facial Contour Filler Injection
3. Fotona 4D Face Lift
4. DT Intradermal V-Lift
5. Non-Surgical Nose Enhancement
6. 3rd Generation HIFU
7. Anti-Ageing Injections
8. V-Shape Face Contour
1. Anti-Wrinkle Injection
2. Tear Trough Filler Injection
3. Green Vein Laser Reduction
4. Fotona Smooth Laser
5. Upper Eyelid Lifting
6. Legacy Fine Lines Reduction
1. Armpit Sweat Reduction
2. Stubborn Fats Reduction
3. Ageing Loose Skin Tightening
4. Freezesculpt Fat Freeze
5. Body Venus Legacy
6. Stretch Marks Reduction
7. Scar Remodeling
8. Long-Pulsed Laser Hair Removal
9. Laser Tattoo Removal
10. Fotona Tight-sculpting
11. Cellulite Reduction
1. Skin Aesthetic Treatments
2. Dr. D Aesthetics Clinic
3. Skin Services
4. HA Skinboosters
5. Skin Magic Enzyme Glow
6. Acne Scar Laser
7. Acne Treatment
8. Laser Pigment Reduction
9. Face Spider Veins Laser Removal
10. Growth Factor Infusion
12. Omega Light Therapy
1. Skinboosters Rejuvenation
2. Venus Viva Neck Tightening
3. Venus Legacy Neck Firm
4. Fotona Tight Laser
1. General Health Screening
2. HPV Vaccine
3. Blood Test
4. STD Diagnosis & Treatment
5. Medical Consultation
6. Minor Surgery
Liat Towers, 541 Orchard Road #20-01, Singapore 238881
Mon-Fri 10am – 9pm | Sat 10am – 7pm | Sun closed
t: +65 63334401 | m: +65 88811966
Some reviews on Dr D Aesthetics Medical Clinic:
1. “It was a roller coaster experience for me. But I was very blessed to have Dr David to follow up for my case. He was very attentive and helpful. He ensured my concern is well attended and follow-up. After a full course of antibiotic, my inflammation (which I caught it from flu) get better and the swelling eventually subsided. There’s a lot of controversial opinions about flu, covid and facial aesthetic but at the end of the day, what really matter is you get a good doctor that truly care for his patients. Thank you” – Vine
2. “I have been coming to Dr D Aesthetics for my tattoo removal. The procedure is quick and fuss-free. The doctor and his staff always make sure I am comfortable, and I appreciate that a lot. Highly recommended clinic for people looking for aesthetic services.” – Cheryl W
3. “I recently visited this clinic for the first time and was pleased with my experience. Dr. David’s professionalism and friendliness made me feel at ease, and he provided me with valuable suggestions. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and friendly aesthetic doctor. Susan is an exceptionally skilled beautician.” – Ji Mei Lam