Chiroworks by Dr Gary Tho
Dr Gary Tho is a chiropractor, author, speaker, pillow designer, ex-National Australian badminton player, and most importantly a husband and father of two beautiful girls. He is the founder of ChiroWorks, a pain relief and peak performance clinic, the author of The Pain-Free Desk Warrior, Free Yourself From Aches and Pains, a self-help book for those stuck at their desk for more than 2 hours a day, and a speaker, having conducting over 650 corporate talks, workshops and events. Dr Gary specialises in helping people be the best that they can be. His clients include world champion athletes, busy executives and super mums and dads.
Being side-lined, battling ankle, knee, shoulder back and neck aches, pains and injuries as an elite athlete and also in the last few years as a father, Dr Gary understands the mental and physical toll that simple aches and pains impose. Pain distracts us, zaps our energy, interrupts our sleep, prevents us from doing what we want and need to do, and is simply annoying. Instead of accepting it as part and parcel of our lives, Dr Gary believes that we all deserve to feel great, move well, heal and live life without limitations.
Dr Gary is also offers talks and workshops on all areas of health, lifestyle and fitness as well as online posture and movement analysis. He is looking forward to publishing another 4 books (Good posture in 10 minutes – Stages 1, 2 & 3, and Help me Sleep. The Missing Links to stop struggling and start sleeping). He will also be launching his online FeelGreat programs by late 2019.
Services offered at Chiropractic Works — Dr Gary Tho:
1. Chiropractic Works:
– A Family, Sports, and Wellness chiropractic clinic in Orchard Road, Singapore.
– Specializes in pain relief and peak performance.
– Helps people feel better, move freely, and heal faster.
– Focuses on musculoskeletal pain and injuries.
– Clients include world champion athletes, busy executives, weekend warriors, and super moms and dads.
– Aims to optimize biomechanics, nervous system control, and circulation for better overall well-being.
2. Pain Relief:
– Offers solutions for re-occurring aches and pains.
– Addresses sports injuries to prevent further damage.
– Provides relief from headaches and migraines.
– Helps with conditions like slipped discs, spondylosis, frozen shoulder, rotator cuff injury, ITB syndrome, sciatica, and flat feet.
– Emphasizes non-surgical chiropractic treatment.
– Focuses on understanding the root health issue and facilitating the body’s reset and healing process.
– Aims to develop stability, proper movement patterns, and strength.
– Provides sports massage for athletes and individuals with chronic pain and stiffness.
– Focuses on deeper layers of muscles, connective tissue, and fascia.
– Offers stress relief, pain relief, and improved mobility.
– Additional massage options include lymphatic drainage, pre- and post-natal massage, and healing post-surgery.
4. Nutrition Evaluation:
– Assesses nutritional needs for improved energy, weight management, and recovery.
– Determines appropriate nutrients and amino acids based on individual requirements.
– Offers an epigenetic assessment to optimize performance and overall well-being.
5. Rehabilitation/Personal Trainer:
– Offers personal training services to enhance sports performance.
– Provides corrective exercises and rehabilitation for injuries and chronic pain caused by overuse.
– Focuses on improving fitness, weight loss, fat burning, and lean muscle building.
Some reviews on ChiroWorks
1. “I have been consulting Dr. Gary Tho of Chiroworks for almost 3 years now. A very charming & knowledgeable chiropractor who is able to help me relieve all my previous dance injuries and all the stiffness I experience day to day as a mom of 3 young kids.” – Chefmummytan
2. “DR Gary, my wife was recommended by my friend to consult you for her neck and spine discomfort and pain. After she went through a complete course of package which you recommended and explained that was appropriate for her conditions, indeed she had a quick recovery and her discomfort and pain on her neck and spine greatly eliminated. Now she enjoys her daily activities and has regained her normal and healthy life style which she benefited from your excellent chiropractic works. You are a blessing to my wife and others because of your expertise and professionalism! Appreciate a lot!” – Max Lee
3. “A competitive long-distance runner and a nurse by profession here, thus I’m definitely not an advocate for chiropractic care or any form of treatment modalities as a matter, but it did work for me, but not in the way people hyped ‘cracking back’ to be. I found almost instant relief over my right hip soreness in my first session (which actually felt miraculous), but the rest of my issues are still slowly being worked out because after all, there are no quick fixes and I’ll be worried if anyone promises you that. Plus guess what, there were sessions that I come out of Dr. Gary’s clinic having minimal spinal adjustments, but the majority of the time spent assessing my areas of weaknesses, mobilizing my soft tissues to get the muscles working as they should. And that’s when I knew I found the right answer to my problems. I don’t need a standard set of spinal manipulations (which some chiropractors do actually) that’s applied to every single client, what I need is specific tailored care and treatment that gets me healthy first and foremost, then sets me up to achieve my athletic goals, and that’s what he delivers.” – Wong Yik Siong
Get in touch
Chiropractic Works Orchard
360 Orchard Road, #05-10
Ph: +65 6733 4439
Whatsapp: +65 88084517