If you work or live in the East and are looking for a chiropractor, you’ve come to the right place.
Finding a chiropractor near your location or workplace is a wise choice, as chiropractic care often requires regular visits.
Chiropractic Singapore is located in Our Tampines Hub, an integrated community and lifestyle building in Tampines.
It’s conveniently situated within a 5-minute walk to Tampines Mall, Tampines 1, Century Square, NTUC Income Tampines, CPF Building, and UOB.
There are plenty of food and beverage options at Our Tampines Hub, making it convenient for you to get adjusted and grab a bite at the same time.
If you’re working in the East, we provide chiropractic adjustments at convenient timings for office workers. Each adjustment is quick, taking less than 10 minutes, allowing for easy scheduling.
We have helped many office workers find relief from back pain and neck pain caused by long hours spent working on computers.
If you’ve been silently suffering from these issues, it’s time to come in for a check-up.
Team at Chiropractic Singapore @ Tampines
Nurul Abu Bakar (Tampines)
At a young age, Nurul discovered her love for helping people especially the elderly and children. This love fueled her to move to New Zealand to pursue her chiropractic studies.
Nurul is passionate about enabling both the young and the old to become the best version of themselves through natural chiropractic care.
Zoanne Yong (Tampines)
Zoanne grew up in Malaysia, and has had the opportunity to treat people of all disciplines while practicing in Malaysia and Singapore. Driven by her personal experience of how chiropractic care has helped her family, she is eager to help others experience this as well.
She believes that an active lifestyle is essential for good health. On weekends, you’ll find her participating in activities such as badminton, kayaking and yoga classes.
How to get to our Tampines chiropractic centre
Our Tampines centre is located at Basement 1 of Our Tampines Hub, next to NTUC and opposite Yoshinoya.
Frequently Asked Questions about Chiropractic Care:
1. What is the price of chiropractic care?
– The price varies depending on your spinal health and the severity of your pain. Single adjustments cost $110, but treatment plans offer more cost-effective options. Additional adjustments during your care are free of charge.
2. What if I don’t see any results?
– Healing takes time, and individual factors such as age, habits, and the duration of pain can affect the response to treatment. If your symptoms worsen over time, inform the chiropractors for reassessment. Additional adjustments are provided without extra fees.
3. Must I commit to a program?
– It is not mandatory to commit to a program, as pay-per-visit adjustments are available. However, treating the underlying issue through a treatment program provides more holistic care and cost savings in the long run.
4. Will there be re-examinations?
– Yes, re-examinations are scheduled as part of your treatment program to monitor progress and determine if any adjustments are needed.
5. Why do I need a spinal check-up?
– Each person’s condition is unique, and diagnosing the severity of spinal misalignments is crucial in developing the best care plan. Receiving adjustments without a proper check-up is not safe, as your safety is a top priority.
6. How long is the spinal check-up?
– The check-up consists of two sessions. The first session lasts around 40 minutes and includes an initial consultation with the chiropractor to understand your history and pain points, as well as comprehensive spinal tests. X-rays may be required in some cases. The second session, lasting around 45 minutes, involves reviewing the test and X-ray results and recommending suitable chiropractic care.
7. Why are X-rays necessary for chiropractic care?
– X-rays provide a visual understanding and diagnosis of spinal misalignments, showing the severity of degeneration or misalignment. This helps chiropractors accurately and safely understand your condition and determine the required adjustments.
8. Are chiropractic adjustments painful?
– Adjustments to certain joints may feel slightly uncomfortable, but they should not cause pain. After the first adjustment, you may experience mild soreness or discomfort for 12-24 hours. “Cracking” or “popping” sounds may occur during the adjustment as the spine is manipulated.
9. Are chiropractic adjustments safe?
– Chiropractic Singapore prioritizes safety with comprehensive tests, adjustments based on X-ray reports, and a long history of training and experience. Your safety is ensured during chiropractic care.
10. Can I go for chiropractic adjustments after surgery?
– Depending on the type of surgery you have undergone, chiropractic adjustments may or may not be suitable. Discuss your health history with the chiropractors for appropriate advice.
11. How many adjustments will I need?
– The number of adjustments varies depending on your condition and goals. Some seek acute or chronic pain relief, while others focus on posture correction or wellness care. A comprehensive check-up is required to determine the treatment plan.