If you work or live near Novena, and are looking for a chiropractor, you’ve come to the right page.
Looking for a chiropractor near you or in your area of work? That’s a wise choice!
Chiropractic care typically requires frequent visits on a weekly or monthly basis (depending on the severity of your condition, and how long you’ve been under care for).
Finding a chiropractor that is located near where you live or work can make it much easier to incorporate it into your routine.
Chiropractic Singapore is nestled in the Novena Specialist Centre with easy access to prominent hospitals, three shopping malls (Novena Square, Velocity, Square 2) and a business hotel.
Novena Specialist Centre is also connected to the Novena MRT station through an underpass, well within the comfort of an air-conditioned passageway.
Coming for chiropractic adjustments during lunchtime will also be a breeze, as we are surrounded by plenty of food options.
This makes it convenient for you to come by to get adjusted and grab a bite at the same time.
Each adjustment is usually quite quick (<10 minutes), making it easy for you to pop by.
We’ve helped many office workers find relief from their back pain and neck pain after spending hours working on the computer.
If you’ve been silently suffering from these, it’s time to come in for a check-up.
If you’re working in the Novena vicinity, we provide chiropractic adjustments at convenient timings for fellow office warriors!
Team at Chiropractic Singapore Novena
Sharon Loi (Novena)
Sharon is passionate about helping people achieve health naturally, without the use of drugs and surgery, which led her to obtaining her degree in chiropractic.
During her years of practice in Malaysia and Singapore, she has helped a wide demographic of individuals to achieve their respective health goals, through regular adjustments and a proper understanding of their lifestyles.
How to get to our Novena chiropractic centre
Our Novena center is located at the fifth level of Novena Specialist Centre.
It is a 2-minute walk from Novena MRT station (North-south line exit A).
Locate and follow the underpass to Novena Specialist Centre / Oasia Hotel Singapore at Basement 1.
Take the escalator at the end of the underpass up to Oasia Hotel SIngapore.
Follow the side entrance at Oasia Hotel, and take the elevator up to the Novena Specialist Center reception lobby.
FrequentlyAsked Questions about Chiropractic Care:
1. What is the price of chiropractic care?
– The price varies depending on your spinal health and the severity of yourpain. Single adjustments cost $110, but treatment plans offer morecost-effective options. Additional adjustments during your care are free ofcharge.
2. What if I don’t see any results?
– Healing takes time, and individual factors such as age, habits, and theduration of pain can affect the response to treatment. If your symptoms worsenover time, inform the chiropractors for reassessment. Additional adjustmentsare provided without extra fees.
3. Must I commit to a program?
– It is not mandatory to commit to a program, as pay-per-visit adjustments areavailable. However, treating the underlying issue through a treatment programprovides more holistic care and cost savings in the long run.
4. Will there be re-examinations?
– Yes, re-examinations are scheduled as part of your treatment program tomonitor progress and determine if any adjustments are needed.
5. Why do I need a spinal check-up?
– Each person’s condition is unique, and diagnosing the severity of spinalmisalignments is crucial in developing the best care plan. Receivingadjustments without a proper check-up is not safe, as your safety is a toppriority.
6. How long is the spinal check-up?
– The check-up consists of two sessions. The first session lasts around 40minutes and includes an initial consultation with the chiropractor tounderstand your history and pain points, as well as comprehensive spinal tests.X-rays may be required in some cases. The second session, lasting around 45minutes, involves reviewing the test and X-ray results and recommendingsuitable chiropractic care.
7. Why are X-rays necessary for chiropractic care?
– X-rays provide a visual understanding and diagnosis of spinal misalignments,showing the severity of degeneration or misalignment. This helps chiropractorsaccurately and safely understand your condition and determine the requiredadjustments.
8. Are chiropractic adjustments painful?
– Adjustments to certain joints may feel slightly uncomfortable, but theyshould not cause pain. After the first adjustment, you may experience mildsoreness or discomfort for 12-24 hours. “Cracking” or “popping” sounds mayoccur during the adjustment as the spine is manipulated.
9. Are chiropractic adjustments safe?
– Chiropractic Singapore prioritizes safety with comprehensive tests,adjustments based on X-ray reports, and a long history of training andexperience. Your safety is ensured during chiropractic care.
10. Can I go for chiropractic adjustments after surgery?
– Depending on the type of surgery you have undergone, chiropractic adjustmentsmay or may not be suitable. Discuss your health history with the chiropractorsfor appropriate advice.
11. How many adjustments will I need?
– The number of adjustments varies depending on your condition and goals. Someseek acute or chronic pain relief, while others focus on posture correction orwellness care. A comprehensive check-up is required to determine the treatmentplan.