Welcome to Alexandra Hospital (AH), a leading healthcare facility under the National University Health System (NUHS). With our commitment to providing seamless, comprehensive care, AH serves as a 326-bedder facility, catering to the healthcare needs of approximately 100,000 residents in the Queenstown precinct, Southwest Singapore, and beyond.
As the first Integrated General Hospital in Singapore, AH revolutionizes healthcare by offering holistic and uninterrupted care across various settings, eliminating the need for patient transfers to other institutions. Our unique clinical model revolves around team-led and programme-based approaches, ensuring that each patient receives personalized care from a dedicated doctor and care team within one of our five core clinical programmes.
At AH, we believe in proactive healthcare. Our five clinical programmes, namely Be Better (Preventive Care), Get Better (Acute Care), Live Better (Chronic Care), Age Better (Healthy Ageing), and Cope Better (Supportive and Palliative Care), encompass a wide range of services aimed at improving the well-being and quality of life for our patients.
Through our Community Care Coordination Unit (C3U), we collaborate with community partners to provide comprehensive support and assistance to patients and their families. This collaborative effort ensures that both medical and social needs are met, empowering individuals to maintain their health and well-being in the comfort of their own homes and communities.
AH is not just a hospital; it is a hub for innovation and person-centric solutions. We actively engage with the community to explore and implement state-of-the-art technologies, enabling seamless integrated care beyond hospital discharge. Our goal is to establish a continuum of care that prioritizes safety, comfort, and continuity for our patients, both within their homes and the community at large.
Thank you for choosing Alexandra Hospital, where compassionate care meets innovation, and where your well-being is our top priority.
Alexandra Hospital Specialities & Services
– Alexandra Hospital offers specialized care through five core programmes: Well Programme (Be Better), FAST Programme (Get Better), Chronic Programme (Live Better), Healthy Ageing Programme (Age Better), and Palliative Programme (Cope Better).
– The hospital provides a comprehensive range of medical services, including surgical procedures and allied health services, to support these core programmes.
– Medical Specialties include Advanced Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Geriatric Medicine, Haematology, Infectious Diseases, Neurology, Nephrology, Palliative Care Medicine, Psychological Medicine, Rehabilitation Medicine, Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, Rheumatology, and Sleep Medicine.
– Surgical Specialties offered at AH include General Surgery, Breast Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Endocrine Surgery, Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery, Hand and Reconstruction Microsurgery, Gynaecology, Ophthalmology (Eye), Orthopaedic Surgery, Motion Preserving Minimally Invasive Spine Unit (MMSU), Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose, and Throat), Urology, and Vascular Surgery.
– Other Specialties encompass Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Emergency Medicine, Laboratory Medicine, Pathology, Care & Counselling, Clinical Measurement Centre, Dietetics, Endoscopy, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, and Speech Therapy.
– Mask wearing is mandatory in the hospital
– Up to 2 visitors at bedside at any one time
– For critically ill patients: Up to 5 visitors at bedside at any one time.
– Protect your loved ones. Visitors are encouraged to self-test ARAT negative on the day of visit and should not visit if they are feeling unwell.