At Agape Chiropractic Clinic, we believe that every patient’s condition is unique and we provide customized treatment for each individual.
During consultation, we will discuss your preferences before providing personalized care.
To help remove your pain and regain your normal lifestyle, our treatment program will begin with a very thorough examination and explanation, followed by chiropractic care and myofascial release therapy. X-Rays or MRI’s will only be done if clinically necessary.
You will also be taught simple but effective methods to modify your lifestyle and posture, to minimize the chances of getting injured again.
Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, we will teach you how to strengthen the affected muscles by doing very specific exercises to improve function, circulation, strength and endurance, so that you can remain pain-free.
Meet the Agape Family
1. Dr. Luke Ho – The Chiropractor:
– Education: Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa, USA in 2005.
– Experience: Worked in the campus clinic for 18 months as a clinical extern, treating students, faculty, and outpatients.
– Specialization: Sports Medicine, with internships at rehabilitation centers and working closely with university sports teams.
2. Victor – The Rehab Specialist:
– Certification: Internationally certified Fitness Personal Trainer (American Fitness Professional Association).
– Expertise: Strong background in manual osteopathy and treating sports injuries.
– Approach: Combines therapeutic exercises and manual therapy for injury and postural rehabilitation.
3. Faye – The Myofascial Therapist:
– Experience: Over 10 years as a sports injury and muscle therapist.
– Certifications: Diploma in Sports Injury Therapy, Advanced Certificate, and Professional Certificate in Massotherapy.
– Mastery: Master trainer in massage therapy, specializing in myofascial release technique.
4. Ardella – Pilates & TRX Specialist:
– Background: Pilates instructor with a dance background and over 8 years of teaching experience.
– Education: Graduate from SUNY Purchase College of the Arts with a Bachelors in Fine Arts.
– Training: Comprehensive Pilates teaching certificate, TRX training, and various movement-related certifications.
1. Chiropractic During Pregnancy:
– Specifically designed to address back pain caused by pregnancy.
– Benefits: Offers relief from pregnancy-related back pain.
2. Shockwave Therapy:
– Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (ESWT) for dramatic pain relief.
– Benefits: Provides effective pain relief for various conditions.
3. Gonstead Chiropractor Singapore:
– Technique commonly used for patients with slipped (herniated) discs.
– Benefits: Addresses disc-related issues and promotes healing.
4. IASTM – Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation:
– Uses instruments to manipulate and mobilize soft tissues.
– Benefits: Helps treat soft tissue injuries and promotes healing.
5. Trigger Point Therapy:
– Gentle pressure applied to trigger points on the skin’s surface.
– Benefits: Relieves muscle tension and discomfort.
6. Active Release Technique (ART):
– Soft tissue movement-based massage technique.
– Benefits: Addresses various soft tissue problems and improves mobility.
7. Thompson Technique:
– Technique involving a special table for spinal adjustments.
– Benefits: Provides comfortable and effective spinal adjustments.
8. Activator Method:
– Low-force chiropractic technique using an activator device.
– Benefits: Gentle approach for precise adjustments.
9. Extremity Manipulating/Adjusting:
– Focuses on treating injuries to the extremities (e.g., ankles).
– Benefits: Helps address and manage extremity-related injuries.
10. Diversified Technique:
– Most commonly used chiropractic technique.
– Benefits: Effective for various musculoskeletal conditions.
– Utilizes taping techniques for support and pain relief.
– Benefits: Helps support injured areas and aids in recovery.
Agape Chiropractic Clinic
400 Orchard Road #05-02
Phone: +65 6836 7595
Monday: 9am – 1pm, 2pm – 5pm
Tuesday: 9am – 1pm, 2pm – 5pm
Wednesday: Closed (1pm – 5pm)
Thursday: 9am – 1pm, 2pm – 5pm
Friday: 9am – 1pm, 2pm – 5pm
Saturday: 9am – 1pm
Closed on Sundays and public holidays
Please note that Agape Chiropractic Clinic has a 24-hour cancellation and no-show policy.
Some reviews on Agape Chiropractic Clinic Pte Ltd:
1. “I was recommended by my sister-in-law to visit Dr Luke for my pregnancy related back pains. Initially, I was skeptical as I tried other methods (Prenatal massages, etc) which did not work. Moreover, I was worried that it is not safe for my pregnancy. However, after seeing Dr Luke for the first time, I felt very reassured that I am in safe hands. He takes his time to check and do the adjustments needed to alleviate my back pains. I saw him twice a month during my 2nd trimester, then once a week during my 3rd trimester. My labor only took a total of 2 hours after my water bag broke even though it is my first child. I truly believe that the sessions with Dr Luke helped in allowing me to have such a smooth and fast labor! I highly recommend all pregnant women to go for regular visits with Dr Luke to relieve the pregnancy aches and pains, and also for a smooth labor! Thank you, Dr Luke! Also, thank you to Shirley who always tries to squeeze me into his schedule cos he is so popular that he’s booked out months in advance.” – Jasmine Tay
2. “Went to treat my knee ache earlier today. I am amazed at how effective it was. The ache was reduced significantly. Thank you, Dr Luke.” – Dovah Strings
3. “Started going to Dr Luke more than 10 years ago for back and knee pain which usually happens after running. Got me sorted out with insoles that allowed me to run half marathons without the usual knee pains. Highly recommended.” – Jason Tan