Active Life Chiropractic Singapore – Novena
Unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on attempting to treat disease once it occurs, Active Life Chiropractic Singapore office emphasizes improving your health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and illness in the first place. Most people would rather be healthy and avoid illness, if they could. This is one of the main reasons for the big surge in the popularity of our chiropractic services.
People are recognizing the benefit of seeking an alternative to traditional medicine; one that will help them achieve and maintain optimal health. Please take the time to meet the doctor and our network of chiropractic and wellness care professionals dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives.
Our health care team will work closely with you to create a plan of treatment and wellness that is suited to your individual needs. Our team of chiropractors work with each client individually to address your specific complaints, offering advanced non-surgical pain-relieving therapies for most musculoskeletal disorders.
Meet Our Doctors
DR. TINA P. TA D.C., B.SC.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic (Palmer College of Chiropractic West, USA)
- Certified Non Surgical Axial Spinal Decompression Therapist (Hills DT Lab)
- Certified SpineMed, Spine and Disc Decompression Practitioner
- Specialize in Prenatal chiropractic, Post-partum therapy and Pediatric care
- Military experience as surgical nurse with the United States Army (San Antonio, Texas)
- Practiced at Chiropractic Center, San Ramon, California before coming to Singapore
- Special interest in ergonomics, sport chiropractic and rehabilitation
- Experienced in physiotherapy such as ultrasound, electrical muscle stimulation, micro-current and therapeutic massage
- Has been serving the Singapore community since 2008
DR. ERNESTO ESCUDERO MANGUAL D.C., B.SC.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (Life Chiropractic College West, USA)
- Multiple Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Sport science and Health promotion (Sacred Heart University, U.S.A)
- Post-Graduate study in Chiropractic Neurology – Carrick Institute of neurology in California
- Board Certified licenced Doctor of Chiropractic and Physio Therapy in the United States
- Practice experience in San Francisco and Europe treating a broad spectrum of patients from children to geriatric community, including specialized heath talk in woman’s health, work safety, ergonomics and sports injuries
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression, Certified by Hill DT Lab
- Team Leader and co-planner of chiropractic mission trips to the population in need of Peru and Argentina
- Proficient in Diversified, Gonstead and Sacro-occipital Chiropractic techniques with post-doctorate training in neurological diagnosis, slipped disc’s and Soft Tissue Management
DR. WADE THOMAS STUCHBERY, M.CHIRO, B.SC.
- Master of Chiropractic (Macquarie University Sydney, Australia).
- Bachelor of Chiropractic Science (Macquarie University Sydney, Australia).
- Diploma Body Massage (ISBC) Hong Kong
- Registered Doctor of Chiropractic in Australia through the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Proficient in Diversified, Extremity Chiropractic Techniques, Sports Chiropractic, Soft tissue releases, Cranial releases, Injury rehabilitation
- Experienced in Activator, Sacro-occipital technique, Thompson Drop Piece, Spinal Decompression, Nutrition
- Special interest in Sports Chiropractic and helping athletes recover from injuries faster, and improve sporting performance through chiropractic care
- Dedicated in treating a wide range of conditions and people of all ages ensuring they are moving well and feeling great
- Actively involved with communities, engaging in health talks and special events to promote movement and healthier lifestyles
DR. BRIAN LEUNG D.C., N.D, B.SC.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic (Sol Cal University of Health Sciences, USA).
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine (University of Bridgeport, USA).
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology (University of Southern California, USA).
- Certified Practitioner of Gonstead, Chiropractic Biophysics, Graston, Active Release, Applied Kinesiology, Neuroemotional Technique, Activator, Sacro-occipital Technique, and diversified
- Specialize in postural rehabilitation, correction, ergonomics, and sport injuries
- Additional certifications in IV chelation, detoxification, homeopathy, nutritional and botanical medicine.
- Performed specialized Health Talks to educate the public on various topics: Chiropractic and wellness care, nutrition, posture & ergonomics
- Fluent in English, Cantonese Mandarin and Spanish
- Enjoys Muay Thai, Aikido, swimming, running, family time with wife and 3 sons.
- Practiced in Hong Kong, Vancouver and California.
Find massage spa and wellness services near you with TherapyGoWhere (TGW). Our wellness directory provides you with up-to-date info and reviews. What are you waiting for? Make an appointment with the best therapists, massage spas and wellness services near you today!